|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nick describe the boys in the Schoolboy enclosure?
2. What team does Arsenal lose against at the end of the section?
(b) Tottenham Hotspur.
(c) West Ham.
3. What team does Arsenal play on the fourth of November?
4. How does Nick know Rat?
(a) He is the school bus driver.
(b) He is his mother's boyfriend.
(c) He is the older brother of his classmate.
(d) He is a friend of his father's.
5. What is the name of the enclosure Rat and Nick stand in?
(a) The Fanzine enclosure.
(b) The Away enclosure.
(c) The Charlie George enclosure.
(d) The Schoolboy's enclosure.
6. What does Nick's mum like to buy him?
(a) Football kits.
(c) Football programs.
(d) Football tickets.
7. How does Nick say he feels during the Arsenal Manchester City game?
8. Which English football team does Hornby support?
(a) Manchester Utd.
(d) Tottenhan Hotspur.
9. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
(b) Goodbye to All That.
(c) My Second Childhood.
(d) A Fourth Division Town.
10. What do two boys steal from Nick when he leaves a game early?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A t-shirt.
(c) A hat.
(d) A sweat band.
11. Why does Nick think his father should support Chelsea?
(a) They are closer to him.
(b) They are flamboyant.
(c) They are winners.
(d) They are a cup team.
12. Where does Nick get teased when Arsenal loses?
(a) At home.
(b) At football training.
(c) At the scout camp.
(d) At school.
13. What does Hornby often daydream about?
14. When does Nick say he does not want to die?
(a) Before a game.
(b) After a game.
(c) During a game.
(d) At half-time.
15. What football team does Nick say his father should support?
(a) West Ham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases Nick and other fans to the train station?
2. What is the name of the first chapter in this section?
3. What is the name of the Arsenal player Hornby meets in this section?
4. What stand does Nick start watching games from when he turns 15?
5. What kind of style of football does Hornby say Arsenal starts playing?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)