Short Answer Key
Introduction, Sunday, 14th July 1991; Home Debut, Arsenal v. Stoke City, 14.9.68; and A Spare Jimmy Husband, Arsenal v. West Ham, 26.10.68
1. What game does Hornby write about in this book?
2. Which English football team does Hornby support?
3. What is the name of the stadium where Arsenal plays?
4. What is Arsenal's nickname?
5. What are Nick and his girlfriend drinking as they lie in bed?
6. What does Hornby often daydream about?
7. Who is Arsenal playing the first time Hornby goes to a match?
8. What major event in Hornby's life happens just after his eleventh birthday?
He goes to his first football game.
9. Who takes Nick to his first football game?
10. What does Nick notice about the men attending his first game?
They hate being there.
11. What does...
This section contains 2,592 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)