|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brother, Arsenal v. Tottenham, 30.8.80; Clowns, Arsenal v. Stoke City, 13.9.80; Same Old Arsenal, Arsenal v. Brighton, 1.11.80; A Trivial Pursuit, Arsenal v. Manchester City, 24.2.81; Coach, My School v. Their School, January 1982; On the Pitch, Arsena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team does Nick start watching as well as Arsenal?
(a) Bristol Rovers.
(b) Cambridge Utd.
(c) Oxford Utd.
(d) Bristol City.
2. Who is regarded as the greatest player in the world in 1970?
(c) Bobby Charlton.
(d) George Best.
3. Who does Arsenal play on the 13th of September, 1980?
(a) Manchester CIty.
(b) Stoke City.
4. Which English football team does Hornby support?
(a) Manchester Utd.
(b) Tottenhan Hotspur.
5. Where does Nick get teased when Arsenal loses?
(a) At school.
(b) At football training.
(c) At the scout camp.
(d) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Hornby write about in this book?
2. Why is Nick feeling guilty at the beginning of this section?
3. What team does Arsenal play on the 17th of April?
4. What does Nick say he would like to do for a living?
5. What does Nick say Carol gave him?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)