|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brother, Arsenal v. Tottenham, 30.8.80; Clowns, Arsenal v. Stoke City, 13.9.80; Same Old Arsenal, Arsenal v. Brighton, 1.11.80; A Trivial Pursuit, Arsenal v. Manchester City, 24.2.81; Coach, My School v. Their School, January 1982; On the Pitch, Arsena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick say he enjoys being thought of as?
(a) A hooligan.
(b) A professional footballer.
(c) A Londoner.
(d) A fan.
2. What is Arsenal's nickname?
(a) The Gunners.
(b) The Canaries.
(c) The Hammers.
(d) The Reds.
3. Why does Nick say he is not afraid of the situation at the Arsenal Southampton game?
(a) The police have it under control.
(b) It is not his time to die.
(c) He has been on tighter spots.
(d) He has had a good life.
4. How does an Arsenal get injured after the game?
(a) He is hung.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is hit with an iron bar.
5. What team does Arsenal lose against at the end of the section?
(b) West Ham.
(c) Tottenham Hotspur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nick think he knows more than?
2. How does Nick say he feels during the Arsenal Manchester City game?
3. Why does Nick miss the opening game of the season?
4. In which competition does Arsenal play Swindon Town?
5. How is Brian related to Nick?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)