|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brother, Arsenal v. Tottenham, 30.8.80; Clowns, Arsenal v. Stoke City, 13.9.80; Same Old Arsenal, Arsenal v. Brighton, 1.11.80; A Trivial Pursuit, Arsenal v. Manchester City, 24.2.81; Coach, My School v. Their School, January 1982; On the Pitch, Arsena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Hornby write about in this book?
2. What does Nick say are not funny?
(a) Manic behaviors.
3. What do two boys steal from Nick when he leaves a game early?
(a) A hat.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A sweat band.
(d) A t-shirt.
4. Why does Nick say he is not afraid of the situation at the Arsenal Southampton game?
(a) He has had a good life.
(b) The police have it under control.
(c) It is not his time to die.
(d) He has been on tighter spots.
5. What team does Arsenal play on the fourth of October, 1975?
(b) Stoke City.
(c) Manchester City.
(d) Bristol City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the stadium where Arsenal plays?
2. What does Nick say he enjoys being thought of as?
3. What does the girl Nick falls in love with study?
4. Who does Arsenal play on February the 12th?
5. What is the real reason Nick wants to go home from the scout camp?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)