|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through My Brother, Arsenal v. Tottenham, 30.8.80; Clowns, Arsenal v. Stoke City, 13.9.80; Same Old Arsenal, Arsenal v. Brighton, 1.11.80; A Trivial Pursuit, Arsenal v. Manchester City, 24.2.81; Coach, My School v. Their School, January 1982; On the Pitch, Arsena.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team is Arsenal about to play when Nick's girlfriend dumps him?
(b) Aston Villa.
2. What does Nick's father forget to bring to the game against Derby?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His coat.
(c) His scarf.
(d) His gloves.
3. What does Nick's friend do with the sugar mouse after he drops it in the road?
(a) He eats it.
(b) He sits on it.
(c) He stamps on it.
(d) He kicks it.
4. What does Nick say Carol gave him?
(a) A life outside of football.
(b) Independence from his family.
(c) A sex education.
(d) Confidence in himself.
5. Which Arsenal player makes obscene gestures to the Derby fans?
(a) Liam Brady.
(b) George Graham.
(c) Charlie Nicholas.
(d) Charlie George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick say he enjoys being thought of as?
2. Who does Nick start attending Arsenal games with when his father moves away?
3. Who does Arsenal play on the 13th of September, 1980?
4. What does Nick tell the counselors to get out of scout camp?
5. What does Hornby say helps him to fit in at school?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)