|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through How I Won the Double, Arsenal v. Newcastle, 17.4.71; Another City, Chelsea v. Tottenham, January 1972; Islington Boy, Reading v. Arsenal, 5.2.72; and Happy, Arsenal v. Derby, 12.2.72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team does Nick watch Brazil play in this section?
2. What football team does Nick say his father should support?
(a) West Ham.
3. What does Nick like doing with his dad before a game?
(a) Playing table football.
(b) Having a beer.
(c) Eating luch.
(d) Playing pool.
4. What does Hornby trade with his friends?
(a) Football stickers.
(b) Football cards.
5. What game does Hornby write about in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hornby often daydream about?
2. What team is labeled boring?
3. What do two boys steal from Nick when he leaves a game early?
4. What two trophies does Arsenal win in 1971?
5. What does Nick notice about the men attending his first game?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)