|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through How I Won the Double, Arsenal v. Newcastle, 17.4.71; Another City, Chelsea v. Tottenham, January 1972; Islington Boy, Reading v. Arsenal, 5.2.72; and Happy, Arsenal v. Derby, 12.2.72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick say he won for Arsenal?
(a) The European Cup.
(b) The UEFA Cup.
(c) The FA Cup.
(d) The double.
2. Who does the father think Nick should support?
(a) A northern team.
(b) The national team.
(c) The team nearest him.
(d) The best team.
3. Why does Nick think his father should support Chelsea?
(a) They are flamboyant.
(b) They are winners.
(c) They are a cup team.
(d) They are closer to him.
4. What does Nick he does not learn to do at games until he is much older?
5. Who is Arsenal playing the first time Hornby goes to a match?
(b) Aston Villa.
(c) Luton Town.
(d) Stoke City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the enclosure Rat and Nick stand in?
2. Why does Nick miss the opening game of the season?
3. What does Nick's father tell Nick off about at the end of the game with Swindon?
4. How does Nick say he takes each of Arsenal's wins or losses?
5. What does Hornby say helps him to fit in at school?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)