|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through How I Won the Double, Arsenal v. Newcastle, 17.4.71; Another City, Chelsea v. Tottenham, January 1972; Islington Boy, Reading v. Arsenal, 5.2.72; and Happy, Arsenal v. Derby, 12.2.72.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team is labeled boring?
2. How does Nick describe the boys in the Schoolboy enclosure?
3. How does Nick know Rat?
(a) He is his mother's boyfriend.
(b) He is the school bus driver.
(c) He is the older brother of his classmate.
(d) He is a friend of his father's.
4. Why does Nick feel disconnected from Arsenal's double?
(a) He is in love.
(b) His mother is dying.
(c) He did not see it.
(d) He thought they played boring football.
5. What team does Arsenal play on the 17th of April?
Short Answer Questions
1. What team does Nick watch Brazil play in this section?
2. What major event in Hornby's life happens just after his eleventh birthday?
3. Who does Arsenal play on February the 12th?
4. Who does the father think Nick should support?
5. What does Hornby trade with his friends?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)