Introduction, Sunday, 14th July 1991; Home Debut, Arsenal v. Stoke City, 14.9.68; and A Spare Jimmy Husband, Arsenal v. West Ham, 26.10.68
1. What game does Hornby write about in this book?
2. Which English football team does Hornby support?
(b) Manchester Utd.
(d) Tottenhan Hotspur.
3. What is the name of the stadium where Arsenal plays?
(a) White Hart Lane.
(b) Kenilworth Road.
4. What is Arsenal's nickname?
(a) The Gunners.
(b) The Reds.
(c) The Canaries.
(d) The Hammers.
5. What are Nick and his girlfriend drinking as they lie in bed?
6. What does Hornby often daydream about?
7. Who is Arsenal playing the first time Hornby goes to a match?
(a) Aston Villa.
(b) Stoke City.
(d) Luton Town.
8. What major event in Hornby's life happens just after his eleventh birthday?
(a) He gets drunk.
(b) He contracts polio.
(c) He goes to his first football game.
(d) His parents divorce.
9. Who takes Nick to his first football game?
(a) His brother.
(b) His stepfather.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His father.
This section contains 3,583 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)