Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
2. According to hooks, what did privileged-class white women expect lower classes and blacks to be in the feminist movement?
3. Hooks claimed that she was how old when she began confronting the issue of racism and demanding change?
4. Hooks describes women as being veiled in which countries?
5. When some feminists within the movement sought to make the movement anti-male, what did hooks claim they deflected?
Essay Topic 1
Why do we need a resurgence of feminism, according to hooks? Is the argument Hooks makes valid about a resurgence of feminism? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What is the difference between reformist thinkers and revolutionary thinkers?
Essay Topic 3
Does hooks provide sufficient evidence to convince you as a reader that the feminist movement can end all forms of oppression and sexism? Why or why not?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)