Mid-Book Test (up to Global Feminism)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Hooks claims that feminist leaders must connect issues in other countries to issues where?
2. For centuries, what were women taught that their worth was, according to hooks?
3. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
4. Which type of feminist did hooks consider to be most distrusting?
5. Hooks describes that what was the first type of new policy that created a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the...
This section contains 978 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)