|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks proposed that more work needs to be done with the relationships between what kinds of women?
(a) White women in leadership and black women in leadership.
(b) Elderly white and elderly black women.
(c) Young white and young black girls.
(d) White and black women in the workplace.
2. Hooks said that which of the following did some women begin to understand that resulted in the focus of feminism shifting away from just the rights of privileged women?
(a) The position of white women.
(b) The position of children.
(c) The position of black men.
(d) The position of the black female.
3. What type of imperialism did hooks describe many feminist leaders as subscribing to?
4. Many feared that radical feminists wanted men to become which of the following?
5. Hooks describes the conservative solution for the hard life of working women as what?
(a) Women working in their own offices.
(b) Women working in business settings.
(c) Women working in positions that require high education.
(d) Women staying home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is described by hooks as ending once the patriarchal system has been abolished?
2. What system allows dominance to survive, according to hooks?
3. Which of the following is not a result of bad relationships, according to hooks?
4. Female sexual liberation was fancied by men who enjoyed having sex with what kind of women?
5. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)