|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
2. According to hooks, what did privileged-class white women expect lower classes and blacks to be in the feminist movement?
3. Hooks claimed that she was how old when she began confronting the issue of racism and demanding change?
4. Hooks describes women as being veiled in which countries?
(b) Asian countries.
(c) Mid-eastern and African countries.
(d) South American countries.
5. When some feminists within the movement sought to make the movement anti-male, what did hooks claim they deflected?
(a) White responsibility.
(b) Female responsibility.
(c) Male responsibility.
(d) Black responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other term that hooks uses to describe domestic violence?
2. Hooks describes which of the following as being the best example of anti-sexism thinking provided to children through the efforts of feminism?
3. What does the word misogyny relate to?
4. Early feminists looked to the spiritual works of a mystic named which of the following?
5. Many feared that radical feminists wanted men to become which of the following?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)