Mid-Book Test (up to Global Feminism)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
a) Abortions by black women.
b) Abortions covered by insurance companies.
c) State-funded abortions.
d) Abortions for single women.
2. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
a) Factory workers.
c) College professors.
3. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
4. In which decade did many women begin to choose not to wear bras and girdles?
5. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were...
This section contains 527 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)