1. Hooks states that the first goal of feminism is which of the following?
To end sexism.
2. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
To end sexist exploitation.
3. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
To end oppression.
4. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
5. According to the text, who runs mass media?
6. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
7. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
This section contains 4,447 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)