|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is closest to the definition of self-actualization?
(a) A woman who lives for herself.
(b) A woman who lives to serve her husband.
(c) A woman who identifies as a feminist.
(d) A woman who lives for her children.
2. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
(c) Birth control pills.
3. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were comparable to who?
(a) Racist women.
(b) Racist men.
(c) Unprivileged men.
(d) Classist men.
4. Who was stereotyped and broadly given a sexist identity, according to hooks?
(a) Black men.
(d) White men.
5. How does hooks' "sisterhood" occur?
(a) Women must start loving each other.
(b) Women must stop dominating each other.
(c) Women must stop loving men.
(d) Women must stop participating in societal patriarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks describes the conservative solution for the hard life of working women as what?
2. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
3. Betty Friedan's book focused on which type of woman?
4. Who encouraged her students to think first about the fate of women from working-class backgrounds?
5. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)