|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does hooks believe allowed women to choose to live with a man rather than to marry him?
(a) Sexual liberation.
(b) Sexual awareness.
(c) Sexual awakening.
(d) Sexual freedom.
2. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
(c) Middle East.
(d) Far East.
3. Hooks describes the conservative solution for the hard life of working women as what?
(a) Women working in their own offices.
(b) Women staying home.
(c) Women working in positions that require high education.
(d) Women working in business settings.
4. What type of impact does hooks see visionary lesbians as having on the feminist movement?
5. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
(a) Powerful women.
(b) Weak women.
(c) Powerful men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks states that the first goal of feminism is which of the following?
2. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
3. Which of the following is not an example of domestic violence?
4. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
5. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)