|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
(c) College professors.
(d) Factory workers.
2. According to hooks, what liberates women?
(a) Economic self-sufficiency.
(b) Having reproductive rights.
(c) Men's ideals.
3. Which of the following is a consequence hooks describes as resulting from the fashion industry?
(a) Immoral women.
(b) Ruining self-esteem.
(c) Poor economy.
(d) Causing depression.
4. What kind of religions did many feminists look to in the early days of the movement?
(a) Asian religions.
(b) Western religions.
(d) Eastern religions.
5. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(b) Middle Easterners.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
2. What term refers to abstaining from sex?
3. Hooks claims that it is inappropriate for an activist to publicly denounce which of the following and then privately benefit from it?
4. Hooks states that the first goal of feminism is which of the following?
5. Who did hooks describe as joining the feminist movement out of natural progression?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)