|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
(a) Tillie Olsen.
(b) Diane Middlebrook.
(c) An anonymous woman.
(d) Abigail Adams.
2. Which of the following is the definition given for domestic violence?
(a) A man control a woman through force.
(b) A weak indvidual exerts force over a stronger one.
(c) A powerful individual controls another through force.
(d) A small-minded person exerts force over another person.
3. Where are more women allegedly beaten and murdered?
(a) In shelters.
(b) On the streets.
(c) While running daily errands.
(d) Inside their homes.
4. Which of the following is a result of fashion taking notice of women's demands in attire?
(a) New designers.
(b) Runway shows.
(c) Feminist advertisements.
(d) Women's magazines.
5. According to many reformist thinkers, what made a woman liberated?
(a) If they had their own money.
(b) If they were happy.
(c) If they had children.
(d) If they had a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
2. The advent of no-fault divorces tended to favor who, according to hooks?
3. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
4. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
5. Many feared that radical feminists wanted men to become which of the following?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)