|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of impact does hooks see visionary lesbians as having on the feminist movement?
2. Which type of feminist did hooks consider to be most distrusting?
(a) Hispanic feminists.
(b) White feminists.
(c) Male feminists.
(d) Black feminists.
3. Hooks used this term to describe the feminist view of men that is not threatening.
(a) Emasculated men.
(b) Feminine men,
(c) Feminist masculinity.
(d) Feminist testosterone.
4. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
5. Hooks claimed that she was how old when she began confronting the issue of racism and demanding change?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks describes that what was the first type of new policy that created a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
2. Hooks describes which decade as having a resurgence of obsession with appearance?
3. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
4. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
5. According to hooks, who began engaging in sadomasochistic behavior, driving heterosexual women to turn to patriarchal models of sexual freedom?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)