|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does hooks specifically say should be paid more?
(b) Business women.
(c) Stay at home mothers.
2. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
(b) Mainstream media.
(d) Universities and colleges.
3. Hooks' description of domestic violence is connected to what kind of domination?
(a) Child domination.
(b) Male domination.
(c) Female domination.
(d) Racist domination.
4. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
5. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
(a) High-profile women.
(b) Black women.
(c) Working-class women.
(d) White women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
2. In a culture of domination, everyone is taught to accept violence as a means of what?
3. Which of the following is the definition given for domestic violence?
4. In this text, what is hooks calling for?
5. Hooks describes which of the following as being the best example of anti-sexism thinking provided to children through the efforts of feminism?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)