|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which decade did many women begin to choose not to wear bras and girdles?
2. Hooks claims there is a link between domestic violence and what?
3. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
4. Which of the following is described by hooks as ending once the patriarchal system has been abolished?
5. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
2. According to hooks, women's acceptance of their bodies has allowed them to accept what process?
3. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
4. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
5. Who does hooks claim will feel more entitled to maintain control by any means?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)