|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
(a) Cubist thinkers.
(b) Modernist thinkers.
(c) Revolutionary thinkers.
(d) Artistic thinkers.
2. What do some women blame for forcing them into the workforce, according to Hooks?
(b) The economy.
3. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
4. What movement rose when anti-feminist thinking gave rise?
(a) Children's liberation.
(b) Men's liberation movement.
(c) Men's oppression.
(d) Women's oppression.
5. Hooks describes one of the major focuses of the early feminist movement as being what?
(a) Raising girls to believe in themselves.
(b) Raising children free of sexist thinking.
(c) Raising children to become good adults.
(d) Raising boys to respect girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does hooks seem to blame most for sweeping the issue of race under the rug?
2. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
3. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
4. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
5. Many feared that radical feminists wanted men to become which of the following?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)