|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are more women allegedly beaten and murdered?
(a) In shelters.
(b) Inside their homes.
(c) On the streets.
(d) While running daily errands.
2. According to hooks, which forms of violence must be fought against?
(a) Parent on child violence.
(b) Male on female violence.
(c) Female on female violence.
(d) All forms of violence.
3. In the 1960s, what fraction of America's women were working?
4. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
(a) Career opportunities.
(b) Feminist groups and clubs.
(d) Educational opportunities.
5. According to hooks, what did privileged-class white women expect lower classes and blacks to be in the feminist movement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
2. According to hooks, how many cents out of each dollar that men earned did women earn?
3. Hooks attributes who to contributing to young boys' distorted view of what defines masculinity when it came to feminist parenting?
4. Which of the following is described by hooks as ending once the patriarchal system has been abolished?
5. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)