|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
(a) Patriarchal groups.
(b) Atheist groups.
(c) Liberal groups.
(d) Christian groups.
2. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
(c) Women's studies.
3. Anorexia and compulsive overeating are both described by hooks as being diseases with roots in lack of which of the following?
(c) Body weight.
4. According to the text, who runs mass media?
(a) Asian men.
(b) White men.
(c) Jewish men.
(d) Black men.
5. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
(a) They do not have to be masculine.
(b) They do not have to love all women.
(c) They do not have to be dominant over anyone.
(d) They do not have to hate women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was stereotyped and broadly given a sexist identity, according to hooks?
2. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
3. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
4. According to hooks, which type of activists were among the first to put a voice to inequities in an understandable language?
5. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)