|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what are the victims of the patriarchal system hooks' describes?
(a) The economy.
(c) Men and women.
2. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
(a) They do not have to love all women.
(b) They do not have to be dominant over anyone.
(c) They do not have to hate women.
(d) They do not have to be masculine.
3. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
(a) Sexual rights.
(b) Reproductive rights.
(c) Educational rights.
(d) Career rights.
4. Hooks describes the conservative solution for the hard life of working women as what?
(a) Women working in their own offices.
(b) Women working in positions that require high education.
(c) Women staying home.
(d) Women working in business settings.
5. In the 1960s, what fraction of America's women were working?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, who knew the plight of the black woman better than anybody?
2. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
3. What forced the shoe industry to produce low-heeled business shoes, according to hooks?
4. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
5. What type of relationships does feminism place the emphasis on, according to hooks?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)