|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks describes the conservative solution for the hard life of working women as what?
(a) Women working in positions that require high education.
(b) Women working in business settings.
(c) Women working in their own offices.
(d) Women staying home.
2. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
(a) Power feminism.
(b) True feminism.
(c) Intolerable feminism.
(d) Reformist feminism.
3. Hooks describes one of the major focuses of the early feminist movement as being what?
(a) Raising children to become good adults.
(b) Raising boys to respect girls.
(c) Raising children free of sexist thinking.
(d) Raising girls to believe in themselves.
4. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
5. Which group seems to be writing the most articles in magazines geared toward women, as witnessed by hooks?
(a) Poor women.
(d) Privileged women.
Short Answer Questions
1. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
2. Hooks claims that for a resurgence of the feminist movement to occur, what type of energy must be present?
3. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
4. According to hooks, who needed to cede their self-appointed ownership of feminism?
5. What is associated with the sexual revolution?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)