|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, who undermines the feminist movement by disingenuously making claim to it?
(a) Women of class.
(b) Women younger than 30.
(c) Women older than 50.
(d) Women of color.
2. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
3. Which of the following is most commonplace to hooks?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Manic depression.
4. From hooks' point of view, why did many conservative presses consistently present feminists as "man haters"?
(a) To discredit the feminist movement.
(b) To actively encourage hate for women.
(c) To prove a true statement.
(d) To find a way to get others interested in feminism.
5. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
(a) Before she took feminist classes.
(b) Before she attended elementary school.
(c) After she graduated from college.
(d) When she started writing books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
2. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
3. Hooks proposed that more work needs to be done with the relationships between what kinds of women?
4. What do some women blame for forcing them into the workforce, according to Hooks?
5. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)