|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
(a) They do not have to be masculine.
(b) They do not have to hate women.
(c) They do not have to love all women.
(d) They do not have to be dominant over anyone.
2. What seems to be lacking in availability to men to help secure an identity not related to sexism and domination, according to hooks?
(a) Job security.
(b) Social outlets.
(c) Educational venues.
(d) Government programs.
3. What does the word misogyny relate to?
(c) Fear of marriage.
4. Hooks claims that powerful men were threatened by which group of people?
(a) Black women.
(b) White women.
(c) Non-white people.
(d) Young women.
5. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Hire more strong female teachers.
(b) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(c) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
(d) Change school curriculum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of women were typically reformist thinkers, in hooks' opinion?
2. According to hooks, how many cents out of each dollar that men earned did women earn?
3. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
4. In the end, care must be given not to lose sight of which women, as hooks claims?
5. What part of feminism remains to be a problem, according to hooks?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)