|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
(a) White women.
(c) Black women.
(d) Poor and black women.
2. What seems to be lacking in availability to men to help secure an identity not related to sexism and domination, according to hooks?
(a) Social outlets.
(b) Educational venues.
(c) Job security.
(d) Government programs.
3. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
(a) Freedom from oppression.
(b) Unwanted pregnancy.
(c) Sexually transmitted diseases.
(d) Sexual assault.
4. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
(a) Reproductive rights.
(b) Sexual rights.
(c) Career rights.
(d) Educational rights.
5. Many feared that radical feminists wanted men to become which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, who are still socially isolated from each other?
2. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
3. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
4. Without addressing the issue of racism in the minds of white feminist leaders, why would feminism be doomed in hooks' perspective?
5. What is the other term that hooks uses to describe domestic violence?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)