|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
2. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
(a) Teenage women.
(b) Black women.
(c) Elderly women.
(d) Hispanic women.
3. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
(a) Atheist groups.
(b) Patriarchal groups.
(c) Liberal groups.
(d) Christian groups.
4. Where are more women allegedly beaten and murdered?
(a) In shelters.
(b) Inside their homes.
(c) While running daily errands.
(d) On the streets.
5. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(a) Middle Easterners.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
2. What does the word misogyny relate to?
3. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
4. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
5. What term refers to abstaining from sex?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)