|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Visionary Feminism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end, care must be given not to lose sight of which women, as hooks claims?
(a) Poor and black women.
(b) Ethnic women.
(c) White women.
(d) Poor women.
2. Hooks claimed that many women stay in bad relationships for what reason?
(a) They couldn't afford to live on their own.
(b) They were in love.
(c) They were unaware of divorce.
(d) They wanted to prove to their parents they could make a relationship work.
3. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
(a) Christian groups.
(b) Liberal groups.
(c) Patriarchal groups.
(d) Atheist groups.
4. Early feminists looked to the spiritual works of a mystic named which of the following?
5. What type of women were typically reformist thinkers, in hooks' opinion?
(a) Low-class women.
(b) High-class women.
(c) Black women.
(d) Radical women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
2. What movement rose when anti-feminist thinking gave rise?
3. What was the name of the book Betty Friedan wrote?
4. What part of feminism remains to be a problem, according to hooks?
5. It did not take women long to recognize that sexual liberation and which of the following were not the same, according to hooks?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)