|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
(a) Reformist feminism.
(b) True feminism.
(c) Power feminism.
(d) Intolerable feminism.
2. What is the second factor that hooks alleges will diminish the necessity for abortions?
(a) Women having less sex.
(b) Free contraception.
(c) Meaningful sex education.
(d) Classes about contraception at community colleges.
3. Hooks describes that what was the first type of new policy that created a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
(a) Liberal reproductive laws.
(b) Conservative reproductive laws.
(c) Conservative immigration policies.
(d) Liberal immigration policies.
4. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Change school curriculum.
(b) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
(c) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(d) Hire more strong female teachers.
5. Who encouraged her students to think first about the fate of women from working-class backgrounds?
(a) bell hooks.
(b) Abigail Adams.
(c) Diane Middlebrook.
(d) Tillie Olsen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group seems to be writing the most articles in magazines geared toward women, as witnessed by hooks?
2. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
3. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
4. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
5. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)