|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
(a) Intolerance thinkers.
(b) Faulty thinkers.
(c) Reformist thinkers.
(d) Impressionist thinkers.
2. What does the word misogyny relate to?
(a) Fear of marriage.
3. Freer-thinking younger generation black women in which decades felt free to confront white feminists about racism from hooks' perspective?
(a) 1980s and 1990s.
(b) 1950s and 1960s.
(c) 1970s and 1980s.
(d) 1990s and 2000s.
4. Without addressing the issue of racism in the minds of white feminist leaders, why would feminism be doomed in hooks' perspective?
(a) There would be no possibility of feminism continuing on.
(b) There would be no possibility for sisterhood.
(c) There would be no possibility for liberation.
(d) There would be no possibility to break down the bonds of patriarchy.
5. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(b) Young people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
2. According to hooks, who needed to cede their self-appointed ownership of feminism?
3. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
4. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
5. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)