|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the other term that hooks uses to describe domestic violence?
(a) Hate violence.
(b) Family violence.
(c) Patriarchal violence.
(d) Male on female violence.
2. Hooks claimed that she was how old when she began confronting the issue of racism and demanding change?
3. What was the name of the book Betty Friedan wrote?
(a) The Feminine Mystique.
(b) Feminists and Women.
(c) Becoming a Feminist.
(d) The Feminist Manifesto.
4. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
(a) Sexual harassment.
5. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
(a) Women's studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
2. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
3. What did some members of the media do to feed into the nation's homophobia?
4. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
5. According to hooks, women's acceptance of their bodies has allowed them to accept what process?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)