|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of society is every voice heard, according to hooks?
(a) Patriarchal society.
(b) Revolutionary society.
(c) Neutral society.
(d) Feminist society.
2. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
(a) Privileged women.
(b) Young women.
(c) All women.
(d) Black women.
3. What movement rose when anti-feminist thinking gave rise?
(a) Women's oppression.
(b) Men's liberation movement.
(c) Men's oppression.
(d) Children's liberation.
4. Who is most prominent to hooks as paving the way for reconsideration of racist issues for society?
(a) Black men.
(b) White leaders.
(c) Hispanic women.
(d) Black activists.
5. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
(a) Tillie Olsen.
(b) An anonymous woman.
(c) Abigail Adams.
(d) Diane Middlebrook.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, what changed the face of the feminist movement more than any other factor?
2. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
3. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
4. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
5. In a culture of domination, everyone is taught to accept violence as a means of what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)