|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, how many cents out of each dollar that men earned did women earn?
(a) 50 cents.
(b) 23 cents.
(c) 73 cents.
(d) 90 cents.
2. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
(a) Elderly women.
(b) Teenage women.
(c) Hispanic women.
(d) Black women.
3. Which of the following is most commonplace to hooks?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(c) Manic depression.
4. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
(a) Weak women.
(b) Powerful women.
(c) Powerful men.
5. When the cosmetic industry worried feminism would ruin business, how did mass media portray feminists?
(a) As masculine and ugly.
(b) As stupid and naive.
(c) As mean and rude.
(d) As intelligent and educated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the definition given for domestic violence?
2. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
3. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
4. According to hooks, which type of activists were among the first to put a voice to inequities in an understandable language?
5. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)