|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
(a) To end exploitation of students.
(b) To end exploitation of children.
(c) To end sexist exploitation.
(d) To end exploitation of men.
2. According to many reformist thinkers, what made a woman liberated?
(a) If they were happy.
(b) If they had children.
(c) If they had a job.
(d) If they had their own money.
3. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
(a) Black women.
(b) High-profile women.
(c) White women.
(d) Working-class women.
4. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
5. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
2. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
3. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
4. Hooks used this term to describe the feminist view of men that is not threatening.
5. From hooks' point of view, why did many conservative presses consistently present feminists as "man haters"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)