|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
2. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
(a) White women.
(c) Black women.
(d) White men.
3. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
(b) College professors.
(d) Factory workers.
4. According to hooks, how many cents out of each dollar that men earned did women earn?
(a) 23 cents.
(b) 50 cents.
(c) 73 cents.
(d) 90 cents.
5. In a culture of domination, everyone is taught to accept violence as a means of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
2. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
3. According to hooks, who needed to cede their self-appointed ownership of feminism?
4. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
5. Hooks said that which of the following did some women begin to understand that resulted in the focus of feminism shifting away from just the rights of privileged women?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)