|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks used this term to describe the feminist view of men that is not threatening.
(a) Feminine men,
(b) Feminist testosterone.
(c) Emasculated men.
(d) Feminist masculinity.
2. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(b) Change school curriculum.
(c) Hire more strong female teachers.
(d) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
3. Hooks claims that which of the following would diminish the necessity for abortions?
(a) Religious groups.
(b) Abstinence education.
(c) Access to contraceptives.
(d) Education about domestic abuse.
4. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
5. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
(c) Law enforcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
2. What type of man does hooks describe as feeling unimportant and out of control?
3. Hooks describes which decade as having a resurgence of obsession with appearance?
4. What forced the shoe industry to produce low-heeled business shoes, according to hooks?
5. What type of imperialism did hooks describe many feminist leaders as subscribing to?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)