|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an example of domestic violence?
(a) A man punches a stranger on the street.
(b) A lesbian woman punches her lover.
(c) A man punches his son.
(d) A man punches his wife.
2. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
(a) White women.
(b) Black women.
(c) High-profile women.
(d) Working-class women.
3. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
(a) Conservative feminists.
(b) Radical feminists.
(c) Revolutionary feminists.
(d) Reformist feminists.
4. Hooks proposed that more work needs to be done with the relationships between what kinds of women?
(a) Young white and young black girls.
(b) White women in leadership and black women in leadership.
(c) Elderly white and elderly black women.
(d) White and black women in the workplace.
5. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
(b) Middle East.
(c) Far East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
2. What is the second factor that hooks alleges will diminish the necessity for abortions?
3. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
4. According to hooks, which forms of violence must be fought against?
5. Which university did hooks attend?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)