|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
(b) Poor and black women.
(c) White women.
(d) Black women.
2. Hooks proposes that men and women should be given state aid for how long while they pursue a career?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) While they are in college.
(d) Less than a year.
3. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
4. In which decade did many women begin to choose not to wear bras and girdles?
5. What type of imperialism did hooks describe many feminist leaders as subscribing to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
2. By the 1990s, hooks claims that half the women in America were which of the following?
3. Hooks claims that which of the following would diminish the necessity for abortions?
4. According to hooks, who knew the plight of the black woman better than anybody?
5. Hooks claimed that she was how old when she began confronting the issue of racism and demanding change?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)