|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
(a) They do not have to be masculine.
(b) They do not have to love all women.
(c) They do not have to hate women.
(d) They do not have to be dominant over anyone.
2. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
3. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
(a) Asian countries.
(b) South American countries.
(c) Middle eastern countries.
(d) Third-world countries.
4. Hooks describes which decade as having a resurgence of obsession with appearance?
5. Which of the following is the definition given for domestic violence?
(a) A man control a woman through force.
(b) A weak indvidual exerts force over a stronger one.
(c) A powerful individual controls another through force.
(d) A small-minded person exerts force over another person.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
2. Which of the following is a consequence hooks describes as resulting from the fashion industry?
3. Which of the following is not an example of domestic violence?
4. Hooks claimed that many women stay in bad relationships for what reason?
5. In the 1970s, which movement was most powerful in hooks' opinion?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)