|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did some feminists react to younger black women deflecting attention from sexism to racism, according to hooks?
(a) The black women were ignored.
(b) The black women were applauded but their ideas were ignored.
(c) The black women were called traitors.
(d) The black women were considered heroes.
2. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
(b) Reformist feminism.
(c) True feminism.
(d) Revolutionary feminism.
3. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
(a) Black women.
(b) White women.
(d) White men.
4. In which decade did many women begin to choose not to wear bras and girdles?
5. Many feared that radical feminists wanted men to become which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
2. According to hooks, how many cents out of each dollar that men earned did women earn?
3. Hooks describes that what was the first type of new policy that created a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
4. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
5. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)