|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
2. What did some members of the media do to feed into the nation's homophobia?
(a) They referred to all feminist leaders as lesbians.
(b) They claimed that all feminist men were gay.
(c) They claimed that women with equal rights would become lesbians.
(d) They claimed there was no use for gay men.
3. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
4. Betty Friedan's book focused on which type of woman?
(b) Business women.
5. Hooks proposes that men and women should be given state aid for how long while they pursue a career?
(a) Less than a year.
(b) While they are in college.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
2. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
3. By the 1990s, hooks claims that half the women in America were which of the following?
4. Who or what are the victims of the patriarchal system hooks' describes?
5. In the 1970s, which movement was most powerful in hooks' opinion?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)