|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Race and Gender.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second factor that hooks alleges will diminish the necessity for abortions?
(a) Meaningful sex education.
(b) Classes about contraception at community colleges.
(c) Women having less sex.
(d) Free contraception.
2. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
3. Hooks claimed that she was how old when she began confronting the issue of racism and demanding change?
4. Hooks claims that feminist leaders must connect issues in other countries to issues where?
(a) Their own societies.
(b) Asian countries.
(d) Third-world countries.
5. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
(a) State-funded abortions.
(b) Abortions by black women.
(c) Abortions covered by insurance companies.
(d) Abortions for single women.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, who knew the plight of the black woman better than anybody?
2. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
3. Who is most prominent to hooks as paving the way for reconsideration of racist issues for society?
4. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
5. Who does hooks specifically say should be paid more?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)