|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Race and Gender.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which university did hooks attend?
2. Hooks claimed that many women stay in bad relationships for what reason?
(a) They couldn't afford to live on their own.
(b) They were unaware of divorce.
(c) They wanted to prove to their parents they could make a relationship work.
(d) They were in love.
3. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
4. Hooks describes which decade as having a resurgence of obsession with appearance?
5. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(c) Mass media.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
2. Hooks proposed that more work needs to be done with the relationships between what kinds of women?
3. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
4. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
5. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)