|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Race and Gender.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
(c) Sexual harassment.
2. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
(a) Abortions covered by insurance companies.
(b) Abortions by black women.
(c) Abortions for single women.
(d) State-funded abortions.
3. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
(a) Christian groups.
(b) Liberal groups.
(c) Atheist groups.
(d) Patriarchal groups.
4. What is the second factor that hooks alleges will diminish the necessity for abortions?
(a) Free contraception.
(b) Classes about contraception at community colleges.
(c) Women having less sex.
(d) Meaningful sex education.
5. According to hooks, women's acceptance of their bodies has allowed them to accept what process?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
2. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
3. Hooks describes that what was the first type of new policy that created a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
4. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
5. Hooks proposes that men and women should be given state aid for how long while they pursue a career?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)