|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Race and Gender.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of women were typically reformist thinkers, in hooks' opinion?
(a) High-class women.
(b) Low-class women.
(c) Black women.
(d) Radical women.
2. According to hooks, what did privileged-class white women expect lower classes and blacks to be in the feminist movement?
3. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
(a) Abigail Adams.
(b) An anonymous woman.
(c) Tillie Olsen.
(d) Diane Middlebrook.
4. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
5. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
(a) Working-class women.
(c) Feminist revolutionaries.
(d) Feminist reformists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
2. Which of the following is a result of fashion taking notice of women's demands in attire?
3. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
4. How did some feminists react to younger black women deflecting attention from sexism to racism, according to hooks?
5. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)