|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Race and Gender.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, women's acceptance of their bodies has allowed them to accept what process?
2. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
(d) Birth control pills.
3. Who is most prominent to hooks as paving the way for reconsideration of racist issues for society?
(a) Hispanic women.
(b) Black activists.
(c) White leaders.
(d) Black men.
4. What was the name of the book Betty Friedan wrote?
(a) Becoming a Feminist.
(b) The Feminist Manifesto.
(c) The Feminine Mystique.
(d) Feminists and Women.
5. The advent of no-fault divorces tended to favor who, according to hooks?
(a) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, which type of activists were among the first to put a voice to inequities in an understandable language?
2. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
3. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
4. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
5. In the 1960s, what fraction of America's women were working?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)