|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Race and Gender.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is most prominent to hooks as paving the way for reconsideration of racist issues for society?
(a) White leaders.
(b) Black men.
(c) Black activists.
(d) Hispanic women.
2. Hooks proposed that more work needs to be done with the relationships between what kinds of women?
(a) White and black women in the workplace.
(b) Young white and young black girls.
(c) Elderly white and elderly black women.
(d) White women in leadership and black women in leadership.
3. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
(a) High-profile women.
(b) White women.
(c) Working-class women.
(d) Black women.
4. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
5. Where does female circumcision occur as mentioned in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is most commonplace to hooks?
2. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
3. What type of woman seems to fill up fashion magazine advertisements, according to hooks?
4. Betty Friedan's book focused on which type of woman?
5. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)