|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does hooks give for why some women adopted feminist jargon without understanding it?
(a) To show intolerance of feminism.
(b) To support and advocate feminism.
(c) To fit in with their friends.
(d) To further their careers.
2. Hooks claims that which of the following would diminish the necessity for abortions?
(a) Education about domestic abuse.
(b) Religious groups.
(c) Access to contraceptives.
(d) Abstinence education.
3. What type of woman seems to fill up fashion magazine advertisements, according to hooks?
(a) Blonde women.
(b) Thin women.
(c) Overweight women.
(d) Unintelligent women.
4. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
(a) Tillie Olsen.
(b) Abigail Adams.
(c) Diane Middlebrook.
(d) An anonymous woman.
5. The advent of no-fault divorces tended to favor who, according to hooks?
(c) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the text, who runs mass media?
2. According to hooks, who needed to cede their self-appointed ownership of feminism?
3. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
4. For centuries, what were women taught that their worth was, according to hooks?
5. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)