|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does hooks' "sisterhood" occur?
(a) Women must stop dominating each other.
(b) Women must start loving each other.
(c) Women must stop participating in societal patriarchy.
(d) Women must stop loving men.
2. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
(a) Sexual assault.
(b) Unwanted pregnancy.
(c) Sexually transmitted diseases.
(d) Freedom from oppression.
3. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
4. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
5. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
(a) Upper class women.
(c) The bonding of the working-class women.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
2. What type of woman seems to fill up fashion magazine advertisements, according to hooks?
3. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
4. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
5. In the 1970s, which movement was most powerful in hooks' opinion?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)