|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
2. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
(a) Black women.
(b) Working-class women.
(c) White women.
(d) High-profile women.
3. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
(a) To end oppression.
(b) To end intolerance.
(c) To end hatred.
(d) To end racism.
4. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(a) Young people.
5. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
(a) Sexual rights.
(b) Reproductive rights.
(c) Educational rights.
(d) Career rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
2. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
3. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
4. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
5. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)