|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
(a) Sexual rights.
(b) Reproductive rights.
(c) Educational rights.
(d) Career rights.
2. What type of woman seems to fill up fashion magazine advertisements, according to hooks?
(a) Overweight women.
(b) Blonde women.
(c) Unintelligent women.
(d) Thin women.
3. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
(a) The business world.
(b) Powerful men.
(c) Equal wages.
(d) Feminist movement.
4. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
(a) Atheist groups.
(b) Liberal groups.
(c) Patriarchal groups.
(d) Christian groups.
5. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
(c) The "enemy within."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
2. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
3. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
4. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
5. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)