|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does hooks' "sisterhood" occur?
(a) Women must stop loving men.
(b) Women must start loving each other.
(c) Women must stop participating in societal patriarchy.
(d) Women must stop dominating each other.
2. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
(a) Working-class women.
(b) Black women.
(c) High-profile women.
(d) White women.
3. What type of woman seems to fill up fashion magazine advertisements, according to hooks?
(a) Overweight women.
(b) Blonde women.
(c) Thin women.
(d) Unintelligent women.
4. Who encouraged her students to think first about the fate of women from working-class backgrounds?
(a) Diane Middlebrook.
(b) bell hooks.
(c) Tillie Olsen.
(d) Abigail Adams.
5. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(a) Mass media.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
2. According to hooks, who needed to cede their self-appointed ownership of feminism?
3. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
4. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
5. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)