|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
(a) In classrooms.
(b) In government buildings.
(c) In town halls.
(d) In the homes of activists.
2. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
(a) Educational rights.
(b) Reproductive rights.
(c) Career rights.
(d) Sexual rights.
3. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
(a) Abortions covered by insurance companies.
(b) Abortions by black women.
(c) State-funded abortions.
(d) Abortions for single women.
4. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
(a) To end intolerance.
(b) To end hatred.
(c) To end oppression.
(d) To end racism.
5. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
(a) Feminist movement.
(b) Equal wages.
(c) Powerful men.
(d) The business world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claims that powerful men were threatened by which group of people?
2. What reason does hooks give for why some women adopted feminist jargon without understanding it?
3. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
4. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
5. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)