|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
(a) The bonding of the working-class women.
(b) Upper class women.
2. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
(b) The "enemy within."
3. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
(a) Tillie Olsen.
(b) Diane Middlebrook.
(c) An anonymous woman.
(d) Abigail Adams.
4. What reason does hooks give for why some women adopted feminist jargon without understanding it?
(a) To further their careers.
(b) To support and advocate feminism.
(c) To fit in with their friends.
(d) To show intolerance of feminism.
5. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
2. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
3. Hooks claims that which of the following would diminish the necessity for abortions?
4. What was the second type of new policy that hooks' claims as creating a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
5. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)