|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
(a) Black women.
(b) Privileged women.
(c) White women.
(d) Poor women.
2. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
(b) High-profile women.
(c) Black women.
(d) Working-class women.
3. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
(a) Sexual harassment.
4. Which of the following is a consequence hooks describes as resulting from the fashion industry?
(a) Causing depression.
(b) Poor economy.
(c) Ruining self-esteem.
(d) Immoral women.
5. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
(b) College professors.
(c) Factory workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the book Betty Friedan wrote?
2. Which type of feminist did hooks consider to be most distrusting?
3. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
4. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
5. Hooks describes which decade as having a resurgence of obsession with appearance?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)