|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
2. According to hooks, women's acceptance of their bodies has allowed them to accept what process?
3. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
(a) Teenage women.
(b) Hispanic women.
(c) Black women.
(d) Elderly women.
4. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
(a) Abortions for single women.
(b) State-funded abortions.
(c) Abortions by black women.
(d) Abortions covered by insurance companies.
5. According to hooks, which type of activists were among the first to put a voice to inequities in an understandable language?
(a) Activists who were mothers.
(b) Teenage activists.
(c) Male activists.
(d) Lesbian activists.
Short Answer Questions
1. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
2. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
3. Which type of feminist did hooks consider to be most distrusting?
4. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
5. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)