|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
(a) Solidarity among all races of women.
(b) Solidarity among all ages of women.
(c) Solidarity among all classes of women.
(d) Solidarity among men and women.
2. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
(a) Impressionist thinkers.
(b) Faulty thinkers.
(c) Reformist thinkers.
(d) Intolerance thinkers.
3. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
(b) Universities and colleges.
(d) Mainstream media.
4. What was the second type of new policy that hooks' claims as creating a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
(a) Dress code policies.
(b) Minimum wage laws.
(c) Public strike laws.
(d) Welfare assistance.
5. Hooks describes which decade as having a resurgence of obsession with appearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
2. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
3. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
4. Feminist liberation can only be a reality with societal shifts in what field, according to hooks?
5. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)