|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that powerful men were threatened by which group of people?
(a) Non-white people.
(b) White women.
(c) Black women.
(d) Young women.
2. Hooks describes that what was the first type of new policy that created a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
(a) Liberal immigration policies.
(b) Conservative reproductive laws.
(c) Conservative immigration policies.
(d) Liberal reproductive laws.
3. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
(a) Birth control pills.
4. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
(b) True feminism.
(c) Revolutionary feminism.
(d) Reformist feminism.
5. According to hooks, who needed to cede their self-appointed ownership of feminism?
(a) Black women.
(b) Elderly women.
(c) White women.
(d) White men.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
2. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
3. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
4. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
5. Which group seems to be writing the most articles in magazines geared toward women, as witnessed by hooks?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)