|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(b) Mass media.
2. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
(a) To end racism.
(b) To end hatred.
(c) To end oppression.
(d) To end intolerance.
3. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
(a) Their children.
(b) Their peers.
(c) Men who controlled them.
(d) Women who supported them.
4. What was the second type of new policy that hooks' claims as creating a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
(a) Dress code policies.
(b) Minimum wage laws.
(c) Public strike laws.
(d) Welfare assistance.
5. How did the basic tenets of feminism emerge, as told from hooks' perspective?
(a) Through faithfulness to the cause.
(b) Through reformist and revolutionary thinking.
(c) Through discrimination and intolerance.
(d) Through debates and disagreements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
2. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
3. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
4. How does hooks' "sisterhood" occur?
5. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)