|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
(a) Birth control pills.
2. Betty Friedan's book focused on which type of woman?
(b) Business women.
3. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
(b) Feminist groups and clubs.
(c) Educational opportunities.
(d) Career opportunities.
4. What forced the shoe industry to produce low-heeled business shoes, according to hooks?
(a) Businesses banned them.
(b) Studies showed they were detrimental to health.
(c) Studies showed they were detrimental to a woman's ability to work.
(d) Some women decided not to wear heeled shoes.
5. What is associated with the sexual revolution?
(a) Sexual oppresson.
(d) Free love.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the cosmetic industry worried feminism would ruin business, how did mass media portray feminists?
2. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
3. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
4. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
5. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)