|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, who undermines the feminist movement by disingenuously making claim to it?
(a) Women older than 50.
(b) Women younger than 30.
(c) Women of class.
(d) Women of color.
2. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
(a) Abortions covered by insurance companies.
(b) Abortions by black women.
(c) State-funded abortions.
(d) Abortions for single women.
3. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
4. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
(a) Universities and colleges.
(d) Mainstream media.
5. The advent of no-fault divorces tended to favor who, according to hooks?
(c) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
2. Betty Friedan's book focused on which type of woman?
3. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
4. Which type of feminist did hooks consider to be most distrusting?
5. Hooks claims that powerful men were threatened by which group of people?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)