|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
(b) Powerful men.
(c) Weak women.
(d) Powerful women.
2. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
3. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
(a) After she graduated from college.
(b) Before she attended elementary school.
(c) When she started writing books.
(d) Before she took feminist classes.
4. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
(a) White women.
(b) Poor and black women.
(c) Black women.
5. How did the basic tenets of feminism emerge, as told from hooks' perspective?
(a) Through debates and disagreements.
(b) Through discrimination and intolerance.
(c) Through reformist and revolutionary thinking.
(d) Through faithfulness to the cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which university did hooks attend?
2. What type of woman seems to fill up fashion magazine advertisements, according to hooks?
3. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
4. Hooks states that the first goal of feminism is which of the following?
5. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)