|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
(c) Sexual harassment.
2. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
(a) Powerful men.
(b) Equal wages.
(c) The business world.
(d) Feminist movement.
3. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
(a) Abortions covered by insurance companies.
(b) Abortions for single women.
(c) State-funded abortions.
(d) Abortions by black women.
4. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
(b) Hire more strong female teachers.
(c) Change school curriculum.
(d) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
5. In the 1970s, which movement was most powerful in hooks' opinion?
(a) Fighting oppression in the media.
(b) Reproductive rights.
(c) Equality in the workplace.
(d) Sexual freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
2. According to hooks, who needed to cede their self-appointed ownership of feminism?
3. Which of the following is a consequence hooks describes as resulting from the fashion industry?
4. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
5. What forced the shoe industry to produce low-heeled business shoes, according to hooks?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)