|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What forced the shoe industry to produce low-heeled business shoes, according to hooks?
(a) Some women decided not to wear heeled shoes.
(b) Studies showed they were detrimental to health.
(c) Studies showed they were detrimental to a woman's ability to work.
(d) Businesses banned them.
2. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
3. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
(a) An anonymous woman.
(b) Diane Middlebrook.
(c) Tillie Olsen.
(d) Abigail Adams.
4. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
5. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
(a) Law enforcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
2. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
3. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
4. What is the second factor that hooks alleges will diminish the necessity for abortions?
5. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)