|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks describes which decade as having a resurgence of obsession with appearance?
2. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
(a) Intolerable feminism.
(b) True feminism.
(c) Power feminism.
(d) Reformist feminism.
3. Which university did hooks attend?
4. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(b) Mass media.
5. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
(d) Women's studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
2. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
3. What type of woman seems to fill up fashion magazine advertisements, according to hooks?
4. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
5. How does hooks' "sisterhood" occur?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)