|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anorexia and compulsive overeating are both described by hooks as being diseases with roots in lack of which of the following?
(b) Body weight.
2. Feminist liberation can only be a reality with societal shifts in what field, according to hooks?
(a) Educational elitism.
(b) Class elitism.
(c) Career elitism.
(d) Racial elitism.
3. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
(a) Powerful men.
(c) Powerful women.
(d) Weak women.
4. Which group of women struggled most as a result of lower wages, according to hooks?
(a) White women.
(b) Lower class women.
(c) Black women.
(d) Privileged women.
5. According to hooks, which type of activists were among the first to put a voice to inequities in an understandable language?
(a) Male activists.
(b) Lesbian activists.
(c) Activists who were mothers.
(d) Teenage activists.
Short Answer Questions
1. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
2. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
3. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
4. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
5. Hooks claims that powerful men were threatened by which group of people?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)