|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, which type of activists were among the first to put a voice to inequities in an understandable language?
(a) Male activists.
(b) Lesbian activists.
(c) Activists who were mothers.
(d) Teenage activists.
2. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
(a) Modernist thinkers.
(b) Artistic thinkers.
(c) Cubist thinkers.
(d) Revolutionary thinkers.
3. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
(a) Educational rights.
(b) Career rights.
(c) Sexual rights.
(d) Reproductive rights.
4. Hooks claims that powerful men were threatened by which group of people?
(a) White women.
(b) Non-white people.
(c) Black women.
(d) Young women.
5. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
(b) Black women.
(c) High-profile women.
(d) Working-class women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a result of fashion taking notice of women's demands in attire?
2. Hooks claims that which of the following would diminish the necessity for abortions?
3. What was the second type of new policy that hooks' claims as creating a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
4. The advent of no-fault divorces tended to favor who, according to hooks?
5. Feminist liberation can only be a reality with societal shifts in what field, according to hooks?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)