|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Class Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
(a) Patriarchal groups.
(b) Christian groups.
(c) Liberal groups.
(d) Atheist groups.
2. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
(a) High-profile women.
(c) Working-class women.
(d) Black women.
3. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
(b) Women's studies.
4. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
(b) The bonding of the working-class women.
(d) Upper class women.
5. What was the name of the book Betty Friedan wrote?
(a) The Feminist Manifesto.
(b) The Feminine Mystique.
(c) Becoming a Feminist.
(d) Feminists and Women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encouraged her students to think first about the fate of women from working-class backgrounds?
2. How did the basic tenets of feminism emerge, as told from hooks' perspective?
3. In which decade did many women begin to choose not to wear bras and girdles?
4. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
5. The advent of no-fault divorces tended to favor who, according to hooks?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)