|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beauty Within and Without.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
(a) Revolutionary thinkers.
(b) Modernist thinkers.
(c) Cubist thinkers.
(d) Artistic thinkers.
2. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
3. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
(a) To end exploitation of men.
(b) To end sexist exploitation.
(c) To end exploitation of students.
(d) To end exploitation of children.
4. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
5. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
(c) Law enforcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
2. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
3. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
4. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
5. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)