|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
(a) To end exploitation of children.
(b) To end exploitation of students.
(c) To end exploitation of men.
(d) To end sexist exploitation.
2. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
(a) Solidarity among all ages of women.
(b) Solidarity among men and women.
(c) Solidarity among all classes of women.
(d) Solidarity among all races of women.
3. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
(a) Artistic thinkers.
(b) Modernist thinkers.
(c) Revolutionary thinkers.
(d) Cubist thinkers.
4. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
(b) The bonding of the working-class women.
(d) Upper class women.
5. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which university did hooks attend?
2. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
3. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
4. In the 1970s, which movement was most powerful in hooks' opinion?
5. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)