|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
(a) Intolerable feminism.
(b) True feminism.
(c) Power feminism.
(d) Reformist feminism.
2. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(a) Middle Easterners.
3. In the 1970s, which movement was most powerful in hooks' opinion?
(a) Reproductive rights.
(b) Fighting oppression in the media.
(c) Equality in the workplace.
(d) Sexual freedom.
4. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
5. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
(a) The business world.
(b) Feminist movement.
(c) Equal wages.
(d) Powerful men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
2. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
3. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
4. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
5. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)