|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
2. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
3. In the 1970s, which movement was most powerful in hooks' opinion?
(a) Reproductive rights.
(b) Equality in the workplace.
(c) Sexual freedom.
(d) Fighting oppression in the media.
4. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
5. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
(a) To end intolerance.
(b) To end hatred.
(c) To end racism.
(d) To end oppression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
2. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
3. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
4. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
5. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)