|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
(a) Their children.
(b) Their peers.
(c) Men who controlled them.
(d) Women who supported them.
2. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
(a) Universities and colleges.
(d) Mainstream media.
3. Hooks states that the first goal of feminism is which of the following?
(a) To end oppression of children.
(b) To end racism.
(c) To end sexism.
(d) To begin wage wars.
4. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(d) Young people.
5. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
(a) Career opportunities.
(b) Feminist groups and clubs.
(d) Educational opportunities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which university did hooks attend?
2. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
3. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
4. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
5. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)