|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
(b) High-profile women.
(c) Working-class women.
(d) Black women.
2. In what type of society is every voice heard, according to hooks?
(a) Patriarchal society.
(b) Neutral society.
(c) Feminist society.
(d) Revolutionary society.
3. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
(b) White women.
(c) Black women.
(d) White men.
4. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
(a) Law enforcement.
5. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
(b) Powerful women.
(c) Powerful men.
(d) Weak women.
Short Answer Questions
1. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
2. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
3. How does hooks' "sisterhood" occur?
4. According to the text, who runs mass media?
5. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)