|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
(d) Law enforcement.
2. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
3. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
(b) Revolutionary feminism.
(c) Reformist feminism.
(d) True feminism.
4. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
(a) Intolerable feminism.
(b) True feminism.
(c) Power feminism.
(d) Reformist feminism.
5. According to the text, who runs mass media?
(a) White men.
(b) Jewish men.
(c) Black men.
(d) Asian men.
Short Answer Questions
1. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
2. How did the basic tenets of feminism emerge, as told from hooks' perspective?
3. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
4. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
5. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)