|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
(a) Black women.
(b) White women.
(c) Working-class women.
(d) High-profile women.
2. Which university did hooks attend?
3. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(c) Mass media.
4. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
(b) True feminism.
(c) Reformist feminism.
(d) Revolutionary feminism.
5. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
(a) Impressionist thinkers.
(b) Faulty thinkers.
(c) Reformist thinkers.
(d) Intolerance thinkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
2. How did the basic tenets of feminism emerge, as told from hooks' perspective?
3. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
4. In what type of society is every voice heard, according to hooks?
5. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)