|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(b) Mass media.
2. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
3. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
(a) Hispanic women.
(b) Elderly women.
(c) Black women.
(d) Teenage women.
4. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
(b) White women.
(c) White men.
(d) Black women.
5. What reason does hooks give for why some women adopted feminist jargon without understanding it?
(a) To further their careers.
(b) To show intolerance of feminism.
(c) To support and advocate feminism.
(d) To fit in with their friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
2. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
3. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
4. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
5. Who encouraged her students to think first about the fate of women from working-class backgrounds?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)