|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
(a) Revolutionary feminism.
(b) Reformist feminism.
(d) True feminism.
2. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
(c) Sexual harassment.
3. In what type of society is every voice heard, according to hooks?
(a) Revolutionary society.
(b) Patriarchal society.
(c) Feminist society.
(d) Neutral society.
4. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
(a) Reformist thinkers.
(b) Impressionist thinkers.
(c) Faulty thinkers.
(d) Intolerance thinkers.
5. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
2. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
3. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
4. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
5. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)