|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
(c) The "enemy within."
2. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(b) Change school curriculum.
(c) Hire more strong female teachers.
(d) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
3. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
(a) Black women.
(c) White men.
(d) White women.
4. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
(b) Law enforcement.
5. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
2. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
3. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
4. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
5. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)