|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
(a) Before she attended elementary school.
(b) After she graduated from college.
(c) When she started writing books.
(d) Before she took feminist classes.
2. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
(a) To end sexist exploitation.
(b) To end exploitation of men.
(c) To end exploitation of students.
(d) To end exploitation of children.
3. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
(c) Sexual harassment.
4. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
(a) Feminist reformists.
(c) Feminist revolutionaries.
(d) Working-class women.
5. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
(a) The business world.
(b) Feminist movement.
(c) Equal wages.
(d) Powerful men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
2. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
3. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
4. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
5. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)