|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
(c) College professors.
(d) Factory workers.
2. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
(a) Abigail Adams.
(b) Diane Middlebrook.
(c) Tillie Olsen.
(d) An anonymous woman.
3. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
4. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
(a) Power feminism.
(b) Intolerable feminism.
(c) True feminism.
(d) Reformist feminism.
5. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
(a) Revolutionary thinkers.
(b) Modernist thinkers.
(c) Artistic thinkers.
(d) Cubist thinkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
2. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
3. Which university did hooks attend?
4. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
5. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)