|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
(a) Men who controlled them.
(b) Women who supported them.
(c) Their children.
(d) Their peers.
2. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
(d) Law enforcement.
3. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
(a) In the homes of activists.
(b) In classrooms.
(c) In town halls.
(d) In government buildings.
4. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(a) Young people.
5. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
Short Answer Questions
1. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
2. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
3. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
4. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
5. According to the text, who runs mass media?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)