|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(b) Mass media.
2. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
(a) Career opportunities.
(c) Feminist groups and clubs.
(d) Educational opportunities.
3. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(c) Young people.
4. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
5. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
(a) Black women.
(b) Hispanic women.
(c) Elderly women.
(d) Teenage women.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
2. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
3. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
4. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
5. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)