|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
(a) Reformist feminism.
(b) True feminism.
(d) Revolutionary feminism.
2. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
3. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
(a) Abigail Adams.
(b) An anonymous woman.
(c) Tillie Olsen.
(d) Diane Middlebrook.
4. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
5. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
(a) The "enemy within."
Short Answer Questions
1. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
2. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
3. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
4. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
5. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)