|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Education for Critical Consciousness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
(a) Upper class women.
(c) The bonding of the working-class women.
2. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
(a) Artistic thinkers.
(b) Modernist thinkers.
(c) Cubist thinkers.
(d) Revolutionary thinkers.
3. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
4. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
(a) Feminist revolutionaries.
(c) Feminist reformists.
(d) Working-class women.
5. Which university did hooks attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
2. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
3. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
4. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
5. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)