|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sisterhood Is Still Powerful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
(a) The "enemy within."
2. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
(a) Sexual harassment.
3. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
(a) Law enforcement.
4. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
(a) Women who supported them.
(b) Their children.
(c) Men who controlled them.
(d) Their peers.
5. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
(a) Powerful men.
(b) Powerful women.
(c) Weak women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
2. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
3. Who encouraged her students to think first about the fate of women from working-class backgrounds?
4. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
5. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)