|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sisterhood Is Still Powerful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
2. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
(d) The "enemy within."
3. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
(a) In town halls.
(b) In classrooms.
(c) In government buildings.
(d) In the homes of activists.
4. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
(c) Upper class women.
(d) The bonding of the working-class women.
5. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(d) Middle Easterners.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does hooks' "sisterhood" occur?
2. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
3. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
4. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
5. In the 1970s, which movement was most powerful in hooks' opinion?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)