|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sisterhood Is Still Powerful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which university did hooks attend?
2. How does hooks' "sisterhood" occur?
(a) Women must stop dominating each other.
(b) Women must stop participating in societal patriarchy.
(c) Women must start loving each other.
(d) Women must stop loving men.
3. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
(a) To end exploitation of men.
(b) To end exploitation of children.
(c) To end exploitation of students.
(d) To end sexist exploitation.
4. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
(a) To end hatred.
(b) To end racism.
(c) To end oppression.
(d) To end intolerance.
5. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
2. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
3. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
4. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
5. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)