|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sisterhood Is Still Powerful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the basic tenets of feminism emerge, as told from hooks' perspective?
(a) Through discrimination and intolerance.
(b) Through debates and disagreements.
(c) Through reformist and revolutionary thinking.
(d) Through faithfulness to the cause.
2. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(d) Middle Easterners.
3. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
(b) Mainstream media.
(d) Universities and colleges.
4. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
5. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
(a) Their peers.
(b) Their children.
(c) Men who controlled them.
(d) Women who supported them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
2. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
3. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
4. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
5. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)