|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sisterhood Is Still Powerful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
2. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(d) Middle Easterners.
3. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
(b) Feminist revolutionaries.
(c) Working-class women.
(d) Feminist reformists.
4. Which university did hooks attend?
5. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the text, who runs mass media?
2. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
3. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
4. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
5. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)