|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sisterhood Is Still Powerful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
(a) To end exploitation of students.
(b) To end sexist exploitation.
(c) To end exploitation of children.
(d) To end exploitation of men.
2. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
(a) Women who supported them.
(b) Men who controlled them.
(c) Their peers.
(d) Their children.
3. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
(a) Revolutionary thinkers.
(b) Cubist thinkers.
(c) Artistic thinkers.
(d) Modernist thinkers.
4. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
(a) Feminist reformists.
(b) Working-class women.
(c) Feminist revolutionaries.
5. How does hooks' "sisterhood" occur?
(a) Women must stop participating in societal patriarchy.
(b) Women must stop loving men.
(c) Women must stop dominating each other.
(d) Women must start loving each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks states that the first goal of feminism is which of the following?
2. Which university did hooks attend?
3. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
4. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
5. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)