|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sisterhood Is Still Powerful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
(d) Law enforcement.
2. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
3. Which university did hooks attend?
4. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
5. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
2. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
3. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
4. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
5. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)