|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sisterhood Is Still Powerful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(d) Middle Easterners.
2. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
3. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
(a) High-profile women.
(b) Black women.
(c) Working-class women.
(d) White women.
4. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
(a) Upper class women.
(c) The bonding of the working-class women.
5. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
(a) Men who controlled them.
(b) Their peers.
(c) Women who supported them.
(d) Their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does hooks' "sisterhood" occur?
2. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
3. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
4. Which university did hooks attend?
5. Hooks states that the first goal of feminism is which of the following?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)