|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Race and Gender.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
2. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
(d) Law enforcement.
3. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
4. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
5. According to hooks, who undermines the feminist movement by disingenuously making claim to it?
(a) Women of class.
(b) Women younger than 30.
(c) Women older than 50.
(d) Women of color.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
2. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
3. Hooks describes that what was the first type of new policy that created a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
4. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
5. What was the second type of new policy that hooks' claims as creating a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)