Quiz: Feminist Politics: Where We Stand to Consciousness-Raising: A Constant Change of Heart
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
a) Cubist thinkers.
b) Revolutionary thinkers.
c) Modernist thinkers.
d) Artistic thinkers.
2. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
a) Power feminism.
b) Reformist feminism.
c) True feminism.
d) Intolerable feminism.
3. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
a) College professors.
c) Factory workers.
4. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
5. How did the basic tenets of feminism emerge, as told from...
This section contains 298 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)