|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
(a) Their peers.
(b) Men who controlled them.
(c) Their children.
(d) Women who supported them.
2. Which field did hooks claim the reformist movement focused on?
(c) Law enforcement.
3. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
(b) Hire more strong female teachers.
(c) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(d) Change school curriculum.
4. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
(a) State-funded abortions.
(b) Abortions covered by insurance companies.
(c) Abortions by black women.
(d) Abortions for single women.
5. Which of the following is a result of fashion taking notice of women's demands in attire?
(a) New designers.
(b) Women's magazines.
(c) Runway shows.
(d) Feminist advertisements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
2. Hooks states that the first goal of feminism is which of the following?
3. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
4. When the cosmetic industry worried feminism would ruin business, how did mass media portray feminists?
5. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)