|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, who undermines the feminist movement by disingenuously making claim to it?
(a) Women younger than 30.
(b) Women of color.
(c) Women older than 50.
(d) Women of class.
2. Who does hooks specifically say should be paid more?
(a) Stay at home mothers.
(d) Business women.
3. How did some feminists react to younger black women deflecting attention from sexism to racism, according to hooks?
(a) The black women were considered heroes.
(b) The black women were called traitors.
(c) The black women were applauded but their ideas were ignored.
(d) The black women were ignored.
4. Hooks attributes who to contributing to young boys' distorted view of what defines masculinity when it came to feminist parenting?
5. Hooks proposed that more work needs to be done with the relationships between what kinds of women?
(a) Elderly white and elderly black women.
(b) White women in leadership and black women in leadership.
(c) Young white and young black girls.
(d) White and black women in the workplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
2. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
3. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
4. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
5. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)