|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the book Betty Friedan wrote?
(a) Feminists and Women.
(b) The Feminine Mystique.
(c) Becoming a Feminist.
(d) The Feminist Manifesto.
2. Which of the following is the definition given for domestic violence?
(a) A small-minded person exerts force over another person.
(b) A powerful individual controls another through force.
(c) A weak indvidual exerts force over a stronger one.
(d) A man control a woman through force.
3. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
(a) Feminist films.
(b) Feminist TV network.
(c) Feminist publishing company.
(d) Feminist websites.
4. Where does female circumcision occur as mentioned in the text?
5. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claims that powerful men were threatened by which group of people?
2. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
3. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were comparable to who?
4. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
5. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)