|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claimed that many women stay in bad relationships for what reason?
(a) They were unaware of divorce.
(b) They were in love.
(c) They wanted to prove to their parents they could make a relationship work.
(d) They couldn't afford to live on their own.
2. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(a) Middle Easterners.
3. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
(a) Solidarity among all ages of women.
(b) Solidarity among all races of women.
(c) Solidarity among all classes of women.
(d) Solidarity among men and women.
4. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
(a) Feminist publishing company.
(b) Feminist websites.
(c) Feminist TV network.
(d) Feminist films.
5. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
Short Answer Questions
1. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
2. Which university did hooks attend?
3. Hooks describes which decade as having a resurgence of obsession with appearance?
4. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
5. According to the text, who runs mass media?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)