|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group seems to be writing the most articles in magazines geared toward women, as witnessed by hooks?
(a) Poor women.
(c) Privileged women.
2. Hooks describes which decade as having a resurgence of obsession with appearance?
3. Many feared that radical feminists wanted men to become which of the following?
4. What does hooks believe allowed women to choose to live with a man rather than to marry him?
(a) Sexual awareness.
(b) Sexual awakening.
(c) Sexual liberation.
(d) Sexual freedom.
5. According to hooks, working women received mixed messages from who?
(a) Revolutionist thinkers.
(b) Reformist thinkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
2. Hooks claims there is a link between domestic violence and what?
3. What type of woman seems to fill up fashion magazine advertisements, according to hooks?
4. Which of the following is not an example of domestic violence?
5. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)