|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For centuries, what were women taught that their worth was, according to hooks?
(a) Their appearance.
(b) Their skills.
(c) Their intelligence.
(d) Their money.
2. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
3. Hooks describes one of the major focuses of the early feminist movement as being what?
(a) Raising girls to believe in themselves.
(b) Raising children free of sexist thinking.
(c) Raising boys to respect girls.
(d) Raising children to become good adults.
4. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
(a) After she graduated from college.
(b) Before she took feminist classes.
(c) When she started writing books.
(d) Before she attended elementary school.
5. Many feared that radical feminists wanted men to become which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
2. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
3. What forced the shoe industry to produce low-heeled business shoes, according to hooks?
4. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
5. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)