|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to many reformist thinkers, what made a woman liberated?
(a) If they had a job.
(b) If they had their own money.
(c) If they were happy.
(d) If they had children.
2. What seems to be lacking in availability to men to help secure an identity not related to sexism and domination, according to hooks?
(a) Government programs.
(b) Job security.
(c) Educational venues.
(d) Social outlets.
3. Betty Friedan's book focused on which type of woman?
(b) Business women.
4. What is associated with the sexual revolution?
(a) Free love.
(c) Sexual oppresson.
5. Which group seems to be writing the most articles in magazines geared toward women, as witnessed by hooks?
(a) Poor women.
(b) Privileged women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
2. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
3. Hooks' description of domestic violence is connected to what kind of domination?
4. According to hooks, who needed to cede their self-appointed ownership of feminism?
5. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)