|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, what changed the face of the feminist movement more than any other factor?
(a) The demand that feminism address ageism.
(b) The demand that feminism address oppression.
(c) The demand that feminism address sexism.
(d) The demand that feminism address race.
2. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
(b) Far East.
(c) Middle East.
3. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
(a) Black women.
(b) Teenage women.
(c) Elderly women.
(d) Hispanic women.
4. Who does hooks specifically say should be paid more?
(b) Business women.
(c) Stay at home mothers.
5. Which group seems to be writing the most articles in magazines geared toward women, as witnessed by hooks?
(a) Poor women.
(b) Privileged women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does hooks give for why some women adopted feminist jargon without understanding it?
2. What is associated with the sexual revolution?
3. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
4. What forced the shoe industry to produce low-heeled business shoes, according to hooks?
5. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)