|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claimed that many women stay in bad relationships for what reason?
(a) They couldn't afford to live on their own.
(b) They wanted to prove to their parents they could make a relationship work.
(c) They were unaware of divorce.
(d) They were in love.
2. Which type of feminist did hooks consider to be most distrusting?
(a) Male feminists.
(b) Black feminists.
(c) White feminists.
(d) Hispanic feminists.
3. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
4. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
(a) The "enemy within."
5. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
(a) In town halls.
(b) In the homes of activists.
(c) In classrooms.
(d) In government buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
2. Hooks claims there is a link between domestic violence and what?
3. According to hooks, which type of activists were among the first to put a voice to inequities in an understandable language?
4. According to hooks, what did privileged-class white women expect lower classes and blacks to be in the feminist movement?
5. According to the text, who runs mass media?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)