|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which university did hooks attend?
2. Which of the following is a result of fashion taking notice of women's demands in attire?
(a) New designers.
(b) Runway shows.
(c) Feminist advertisements.
(d) Women's magazines.
3. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
4. Which type of feminist did hooks consider to be most distrusting?
(a) Black feminists.
(b) Male feminists.
(c) White feminists.
(d) Hispanic feminists.
5. According to hooks, which type of activists were among the first to put a voice to inequities in an understandable language?
(a) Male activists.
(b) Lesbian activists.
(c) Activists who were mothers.
(d) Teenage activists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What forced the shoe industry to produce low-heeled business shoes, according to hooks?
2. Which of the following is described by hooks as ending once the patriarchal system has been abolished?
3. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
4. Which of the following is not a result of bad relationships, according to hooks?
5. Hooks claims there is a link between domestic violence and what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)