|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
2. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
3. Which of the following is a consequence hooks describes as resulting from the fashion industry?
(a) Immoral women.
(b) Poor economy.
(c) Ruining self-esteem.
(d) Causing depression.
4. What does hooks describe as the anti-feminist backlash that is most damaging to children?
(a) The idea that women should not be free to work outside the home.
(b) The idea that women should have many children.
(c) The idea that men should never work at home.
(d) The idea that it is dysfunctional for children to be raised in household where a mother is the head.
5. What does the word misogyny relate to?
(c) Fear of marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
2. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
3. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
4. Where are more women allegedly beaten and murdered?
5. According to hooks, what liberates women?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)