|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Parenting, Liberating Marriage and Partnership, A Feminist Sexual Politic - An Ethics of Mutual Freedom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, how many cents out of each dollar that men earned did women earn?
(a) 23 cents.
(b) 50 cents.
(c) 90 cents.
(d) 73 cents.
2. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
(a) Revolutionary feminism.
(c) True feminism.
(d) Reformist feminism.
3. By the 1990s, hooks claims that half the women in America were which of the following?
(d) Working women.
4. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
5. Which of the following is a consequence hooks describes as resulting from the fashion industry?
(a) Immoral women.
(b) Ruining self-esteem.
(c) Poor economy.
(d) Causing depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which university did hooks attend?
2. What do some women blame for forcing them into the workforce, according to Hooks?
3. According to hooks, women's acceptance of their bodies has allowed them to accept what process?
4. In the scenario that hooks presents, what did the young girl notice about the women who appeared on TV or in magazines?
5. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)