|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encouraged her students to think first about the fate of women from working-class backgrounds?
(a) Abigail Adams.
(b) Tillie Olsen.
(c) bell hooks.
(d) Diane Middlebrook.
2. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
(a) Feminist groups and clubs.
(b) Educational opportunities.
(c) Career opportunities.
3. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
(a) Poor and black women.
(c) White women.
(d) Black women.
4. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(b) Middle Easterners.
5. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
(d) Birth control pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
2. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
3. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
4. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
5. What is the second factor that hooks alleges will diminish the necessity for abortions?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)