|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
(a) Before she took feminist classes.
(b) When she started writing books.
(c) After she graduated from college.
(d) Before she attended elementary school.
2. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(c) Young people.
3. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
(a) Poor and black women.
(b) White women.
(c) Black women.
4. Which university did hooks attend?
5. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(d) Middle Easterners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
2. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
3. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
4. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
5. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)