|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
(c) Sexual harassment.
2. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
3. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(c) Young people.
4. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
(b) White women.
(c) Black women.
(d) White men.
5. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(b) Hire more strong female teachers.
(c) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
(d) Change school curriculum.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
2. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
3. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
4. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
5. What reason does hooks give for why some women adopted feminist jargon without understanding it?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)