|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the basic tenets of feminism emerge, as told from hooks' perspective?
(a) Through reformist and revolutionary thinking.
(b) Through faithfulness to the cause.
(c) Through debates and disagreements.
(d) Through discrimination and intolerance.
2. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
(a) Intolerance thinkers.
(b) Faulty thinkers.
(c) Reformist thinkers.
(d) Impressionist thinkers.
3. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
(b) Weak women.
(c) Powerful women.
(d) Powerful men.
4. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Hire more strong female teachers.
(b) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
(c) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(d) Change school curriculum.
5. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
(b) Black women.
(c) Poor and black women.
(d) White women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
2. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
3. In the 1970s, which movement was most powerful in hooks' opinion?
4. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
5. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)