|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is associated with the sexual revolution?
(a) Sexual oppresson.
(c) Free love.
2. Who encouraged her students to think first about the fate of women from working-class backgrounds?
(a) Diane Middlebrook.
(b) Abigail Adams.
(c) Tillie Olsen.
(d) bell hooks.
3. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
(a) Atheist groups.
(b) Liberal groups.
(c) Patriarchal groups.
(d) Christian groups.
4. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
(a) State-funded abortions.
(b) Abortions covered by insurance companies.
(c) Abortions for single women.
(d) Abortions by black women.
5. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
(d) Women's studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
2. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
3. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
4. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
5. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)