|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
2. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
(a) Privileged women.
(b) White women.
(c) Black women.
(d) Poor women.
3. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
(a) Women who supported them.
(b) Their peers.
(c) Their children.
(d) Men who controlled them.
4. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
(a) Impressionist thinkers.
(b) Intolerance thinkers.
(c) Faulty thinkers.
(d) Reformist thinkers.
5. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
(a) Reproductive rights.
(b) Career rights.
(c) Educational rights.
(d) Sexual rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
2. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
3. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
4. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
5. What is associated with the sexual revolution?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)