|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
2. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
3. Who encouraged her students to think first about the fate of women from working-class backgrounds?
(a) bell hooks.
(b) Diane Middlebrook.
(c) Abigail Adams.
(d) Tillie Olsen.
4. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
5. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
(a) To end sexist exploitation.
(b) To end exploitation of children.
(c) To end exploitation of students.
(d) To end exploitation of men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
2. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
3. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
4. What reason does hooks give for why some women adopted feminist jargon without understanding it?
5. Who, according to hooks, ended up slowing progress because they did not deal with their own internalized sexism?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)