|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
(a) Sexual rights.
(b) Career rights.
(c) Educational rights.
(d) Reproductive rights.
2. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(b) Change school curriculum.
(c) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
(d) Hire more strong female teachers.
3. Which university did hooks attend?
4. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
(b) Black women.
(c) Poor and black women.
(d) White women.
5. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
(a) To end exploitation of men.
(b) To end sexist exploitation.
(c) To end exploitation of children.
(d) To end exploitation of students.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
2. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
3. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
4. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
5. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)