|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
(a) Reproductive rights.
(b) Sexual rights.
(c) Career rights.
(d) Educational rights.
2. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
(a) True feminism.
(b) Reformist feminism.
(c) Revolutionary feminism.
3. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
(a) Feminist films.
(b) Feminist publishing company.
(c) Feminist TV network.
(d) Feminist websites.
4. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(b) Change school curriculum.
(c) Hire more strong female teachers.
(d) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
5. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claims that which of the following would diminish the necessity for abortions?
2. Who encouraged her students to think first about the fate of women from working-class backgrounds?
3. Hooks states that the first goal of feminism is which of the following?
4. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
5. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)