|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Change school curriculum.
(b) Hire more strong female teachers.
(c) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
(d) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
2. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(b) Young people.
3. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
(c) Sexual harassment.
4. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
5. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
(a) Factory workers.
(d) College professors.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
2. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
3. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
4. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
5. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)