|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
2. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
(a) To end exploitation of students.
(b) To end exploitation of men.
(c) To end sexist exploitation.
(d) To end exploitation of children.
3. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
4. What is associated with the sexual revolution?
(c) Free love.
(d) Sexual oppresson.
5. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
(a) Black women.
(b) Elderly women.
(c) Teenage women.
(d) Hispanic women.
Short Answer Questions
1. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
2. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
3. According to the text, who runs mass media?
4. What is the second factor that hooks alleges will diminish the necessity for abortions?
5. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)