|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
(a) Tillie Olsen.
(b) Diane Middlebrook.
(c) An anonymous woman.
(d) Abigail Adams.
2. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(c) Young people.
3. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
(c) The "enemy within."
4. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
5. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
(a) True feminism.
(c) Reformist feminism.
(d) Revolutionary feminism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
2. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
3. Hooks claims that which of the following would diminish the necessity for abortions?
4. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
5. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)