|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does hooks' "sisterhood" occur?
(a) Women must stop loving men.
(b) Women must start loving each other.
(c) Women must stop participating in societal patriarchy.
(d) Women must stop dominating each other.
2. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
(a) Tillie Olsen.
(b) Diane Middlebrook.
(c) An anonymous woman.
(d) Abigail Adams.
3. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
4. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
(a) Liberal groups.
(b) Patriarchal groups.
(c) Atheist groups.
(d) Christian groups.
5. In which classes at her university did hooks feel the most support?
(d) Women's studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the basic tenets of feminism emerge, as told from hooks' perspective?
2. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
3. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
4. According to the text, who runs mass media?
5. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)