|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks reports that which group was most displaced by high-profile women being put in the spotlight of the feminist movement?
(a) Working-class women.
(b) Feminist revolutionaries.
(d) Feminist reformists.
2. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
3. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(b) Change school curriculum.
(c) Hire more strong female teachers.
(d) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
4. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
5. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
2. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
3. What does hooks describe as one of feminism's greatest foes?
4. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
5. In what type of society is every voice heard, according to hooks?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)