|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
(b) Weak women.
(c) Powerful men.
(d) Powerful women.
2. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
(a) Feminist websites.
(b) Feminist films.
(c) Feminist publishing company.
(d) Feminist TV network.
3. What did hooks see as the basis that would ultimately undermine sexism and overthrow patriarchy?
(a) Upper class women.
(d) The bonding of the working-class women.
4. In what type of society is every voice heard, according to hooks?
(a) Patriarchal society.
(b) Neutral society.
(c) Revolutionary society.
(d) Feminist society.
5. Which university did hooks attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
2. What is associated with the sexual revolution?
3. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
4. When feminism first began, which of the following was the first group feminism was split between, as explained by hooks?
5. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)