|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
(a) Hispanic women.
(b) Teenage women.
(c) Black women.
(d) Elderly women.
2. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
(a) Educational opportunities.
(b) Feminist groups and clubs.
(d) Career opportunities.
3. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
(a) Modernist thinkers.
(b) Artistic thinkers.
(c) Cubist thinkers.
(d) Revolutionary thinkers.
4. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
(a) All women.
(b) Young women.
(c) Privileged women.
(d) Black women.
5. According to hooks, what gave permission for female bonding?
(a) The business world.
(b) Powerful men.
(c) Equal wages.
(d) Feminist movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is defined as gaining power by the exploitation of others?
2. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
3. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
4. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
5. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)