|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that if men fully understood the negativity caused by sexism in our society, what would never be able to avoid the true goal of feminism?
(c) Universities and colleges.
(d) Mainstream media.
2. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
3. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
(a) Black women.
(b) Privileged women.
(c) Young women.
(d) All women.
4. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
(a) White women.
(b) Poor women.
(c) Privileged women.
(d) Black women.
5. Hooks claimed that women wanted to be seen most favorably by who?
(a) Their peers.
(b) Women who supported them.
(c) Men who controlled them.
(d) Their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
2. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
3. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
4. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
5. As opportunities grew for women, what type of solidarity began to wither, from hooks' perspective?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)