|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
(b) Weak women.
(c) Powerful men.
(d) Powerful women.
2. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
(a) White men.
(b) Black women.
(c) White women.
3. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
(a) Sexual assault.
(b) Freedom from oppression.
(c) Unwanted pregnancy.
(d) Sexually transmitted diseases.
4. Hooks claims that which of the following would diminish the necessity for abortions?
(a) Access to contraceptives.
(b) Religious groups.
(c) Abstinence education.
(d) Education about domestic abuse.
5. When feminism first began, hooks explains that which of the following was the second group feminism was split between?
(a) Modernist thinkers.
(b) Cubist thinkers.
(c) Artistic thinkers.
(d) Revolutionary thinkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
2. Which university did hooks attend?
3. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
4. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
5. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)