|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our Bodies, Ourselves - Reproductive Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do women need to stop mimicking, according to hooks?
(a) Weak women.
(b) Powerful men.
(c) Powerful women.
2. Hooks believes that young women growing up at the time the book was written will feel that what issue is no longer a problem?
(d) Sexual harassment.
3. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
4. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
(a) To end exploitation of children.
(b) To end sexist exploitation.
(c) To end exploitation of students.
(d) To end exploitation of men.
5. Hooks claimed that what needs a restart?
(b) True feminism.
(c) Revolutionary feminism.
(d) Reformist feminism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
2. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
3. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
4. What was the name of the professor who handed out one of hooks' poems?
5. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)