|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Women at Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of society is every voice heard, according to hooks?
(a) Neutral society.
(b) Feminist society.
(c) Revolutionary society.
(d) Patriarchal society.
2. What is associated with the sexual revolution?
(a) Free love.
(d) Sexual oppresson.
3. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
4. According to hooks, working women received mixed messages from who?
(c) Revolutionist thinkers.
(d) Reformist thinkers.
5. According to hooks, who undermines the feminist movement by disingenuously making claim to it?
(a) Women younger than 30.
(b) Women older than 50.
(c) Women of class.
(d) Women of color.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
2. Hooks claims that powerful men were threatened by which group of people?
3. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
4. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
5. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)