|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Women at Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The advent of no-fault divorces tended to favor who, according to hooks?
(b) The government.
2. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
(a) Feminist groups and clubs.
(c) Educational opportunities.
(d) Career opportunities.
3. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
(a) Feminist films.
(b) Feminist websites.
(c) Feminist publishing company.
(d) Feminist TV network.
4. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
5. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
2. Hooks describes that what was the first type of new policy that created a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
3. What was the name of the book Betty Friedan wrote?
4. According to hooks, who needed to cede their self-appointed ownership of feminism?
5. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)