|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Women at Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(b) Mass media.
2. Which groups took the most issue with abortion and contraception?
(a) Christian groups.
(b) Atheist groups.
(c) Patriarchal groups.
(d) Liberal groups.
3. What types of abortions have anti-abortion movement groups targeted most?
(a) Abortions covered by insurance companies.
(b) Abortions for single women.
(c) State-funded abortions.
(d) Abortions by black women.
4. What is the second factor that hooks alleges will diminish the necessity for abortions?
(a) Meaningful sex education.
(b) Free contraception.
(c) Women having less sex.
(d) Classes about contraception at community colleges.
5. According to hooks, which type of activists were among the first to put a voice to inequities in an understandable language?
(a) Teenage activists.
(b) Lesbian activists.
(c) Activists who were mothers.
(d) Male activists.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to hooks, how many cents out of each dollar that men earned did women earn?
2. According to hooks, who undermines the feminist movement by disingenuously making claim to it?
3. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
4. What type of women were typically reformist thinkers, in hooks' opinion?
5. What is associated with the sexual revolution?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)