|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Women at Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
(a) Black women.
(b) Privileged women.
(c) All women.
(d) Young women.
2. Who does hooks specifically say should be paid more?
(a) Stay at home mothers.
(b) Business women.
3. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
(a) Feminist films.
(b) Feminist publishing company.
(c) Feminist websites.
(d) Feminist TV network.
4. According to hooks, who undermines the feminist movement by disingenuously making claim to it?
(a) Women older than 50.
(b) Women of class.
(c) Women of color.
(d) Women younger than 30.
5. In which decade did hooks see the feminist political movement diminish after the sexual revolution?
Short Answer Questions
1. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
2. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
3. Hooks claimed that many women stay in bad relationships for what reason?
4. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
5. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)