|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Women at Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, who did the media focus on when it came to feminist issues?
(a) High-profile women.
(b) Black women.
(c) Working-class women.
2. Hooks claims that which of the following would diminish the necessity for abortions?
(a) Access to contraceptives.
(b) Religious groups.
(c) Abstinence education.
(d) Education about domestic abuse.
3. In what type of society is every voice heard, according to hooks?
(a) Patriarchal society.
(b) Feminist society.
(c) Neutral society.
(d) Revolutionary society.
4. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
(d) Birth control pills.
5. According to hooks, who undermines the feminist movement by disingenuously making claim to it?
(a) Women of class.
(b) Women older than 50.
(c) Women younger than 30.
(d) Women of color.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sought out dangerous, illegal abortions, according to hooks?
2. What type of women were typically reformist thinkers, in hooks' opinion?
3. According to hooks, working women received mixed messages from who?
4. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
5. According to hooks, who should have access to safe and affordable abortions?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)