|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Women at Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Change school curriculum.
(b) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
(c) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(d) Hire more strong female teachers.
2. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(c) Mass media.
3. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
4. According to hooks, who needed to cede their self-appointed ownership of feminism?
(a) White women.
(b) White men.
(c) Black women.
(d) Elderly women.
5. What do some women blame for forcing them into the workforce, according to Hooks?
(d) The economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty Friedan's book focused on which type of woman?
2. What did women come face to face with most with the onset of the sexual revolution?
3. Hooks describes the conservative solution for the hard life of working women as what?
4. What reason does hooks give for why some women adopted feminist jargon without understanding it?
5. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)