|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Women at Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that powerful men were threatened by which group of people?
(a) Young women.
(b) White women.
(c) Non-white people.
(d) Black women.
2. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
(a) Feminist films.
(b) Feminist TV network.
(c) Feminist publishing company.
(d) Feminist websites.
3. According to hooks, who undermines the feminist movement by disingenuously making claim to it?
(a) Women older than 50.
(b) Women of color.
(c) Women of class.
(d) Women younger than 30.
4. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
(a) In the homes of activists.
(b) In classrooms.
(c) In government buildings.
(d) In town halls.
5. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
2. Hooks claims that when consciousness-raising groups re-emerge, who must be included?
3. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
4. What was the most sought after reproductive safegaurd in the sexual revolution?
5. What is the second factor that hooks alleges will diminish the necessity for abortions?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)