|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Women at Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
2. According to hooks, who lost their jobs in the 1970s?
(c) College professors.
(d) Factory workers.
3. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(d) Young people.
4. In what decade were women's studies on a solid course toward acceptance?
5. According to hooks, who undermines the feminist movement by disingenuously making claim to it?
(a) Women of class.
(b) Women older than 50.
(c) Women younger than 30.
(d) Women of color.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks describes that what was the first type of new policy that created a new underclass of women and children who suffered as a result of patriarchy?
2. Hooks claims that which of the following would diminish the necessity for abortions?
3. Which type of woman does hooks describe as having the options of both contraceptives and abortions?
4. Where were the earliest feminist meetings held?
5. Hooks claims that focusing on what type of rights is necessary to protect the freedom of women?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)