|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
(b) Middle East.
(d) Far East.
2. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
(a) Reformist feminists.
(b) Conservative feminists.
(c) Revolutionary feminists.
(d) Radical feminists.
3. When some feminists within the movement sought to make the movement anti-male, what did hooks claim they deflected?
(a) Female responsibility.
(b) White responsibility.
(c) Black responsibility.
(d) Male responsibility.
4. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(a) Young people.
5. What message does hooks attribute some feminists as being reluctant to send?
(a) That the oppressor was part of the movement.
(b) That men were not allowed to be feminists.
(c) That the oppressor was always bad.
(d) That the feminist movement did not welcome new members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
2. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
3. Where does female circumcision occur as mentioned in the text?
4. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
5. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)