|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
(a) Revolutionary feminists.
(b) Conservative feminists.
(c) Reformist feminists.
(d) Radical feminists.
2. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
(a) Educational opportunities.
(b) Career opportunities.
(d) Feminist groups and clubs.
3. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
4. Who or what are the victims of the patriarchal system hooks' describes?
(a) The economy.
(b) Men and women.
5. What type of imperialism did hooks describe many feminist leaders as subscribing to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
2. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
3. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
4. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were comparable to who?
5. What does the word misogyny relate to?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)