|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be lacking in availability to men to help secure an identity not related to sexism and domination, according to hooks?
(a) Educational venues.
(b) Social outlets.
(c) Job security.
(d) Government programs.
2. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
3. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(c) Mass media.
4. From hooks' point of view, why did many conservative presses consistently present feminists as "man haters"?
(a) To actively encourage hate for women.
(b) To find a way to get others interested in feminism.
(c) To discredit the feminist movement.
(d) To prove a true statement.
5. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
(a) Career opportunities.
(b) Feminist groups and clubs.
(d) Educational opportunities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were comparable to who?
2. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
3. What movement rose when anti-feminist thinking gave rise?
4. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
5. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)