|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was stereotyped and broadly given a sexist identity, according to hooks?
(b) White men.
(d) Black men.
2. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
(a) Elderly women.
(b) Hispanic women.
(c) Teenage women.
(d) Black women.
3. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were comparable to who?
(a) Unprivileged men.
(b) Racist men.
(c) Classist men.
(d) Racist women.
4. Hooks used this term to describe the feminist view of men that is not threatening.
(a) Emasculated men.
(b) Feminist masculinity.
(c) Feminist testosterone.
(d) Feminine men,
5. What type of imperialism did hooks describe many feminist leaders as subscribing to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
2. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
3. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
4. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
5. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)