|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
2. What movement rose when anti-feminist thinking gave rise?
(a) Women's oppression.
(b) Children's liberation.
(c) Men's oppression.
(d) Men's liberation movement.
3. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
4. What does the word misogyny relate to?
(b) Fear of marriage.
5. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
(a) Feminist TV network.
(b) Feminist films.
(c) Feminist websites.
(d) Feminist publishing company.
Short Answer Questions
1. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
2. Many feared that radical feminists wanted men to become which of the following?
3. When some feminists within the movement sought to make the movement anti-male, what did hooks claim they deflected?
4. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
5. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)