|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(a) Mass media.
2. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
(a) Feminist websites.
(b) Feminist films.
(c) Feminist publishing company.
(d) Feminist TV network.
3. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
4. Who or what are the victims of the patriarchal system hooks' describes?
(a) Men and women.
(d) The economy.
5. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
(b) Middle East.
(d) Far East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claims that feminist leaders must connect issues in other countries to issues where?
2. What type of imperialism did hooks describe many feminist leaders as subscribing to?
3. Hooks describes women as being veiled in which countries?
4. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
5. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)