|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
2. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(d) Young people.
3. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
(a) Third-world countries.
(b) Asian countries.
(c) Middle eastern countries.
(d) South American countries.
4. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
(d) Mass media.
5. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
(a) Before she attended elementary school.
(b) After she graduated from college.
(c) When she started writing books.
(d) Before she took feminist classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does hooks attribute some feminists as being reluctant to send?
2. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
3. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
4. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
5. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)