|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word misogyny relate to?
(a) Fear of marriage.
2. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
(a) Asian countries.
(b) Middle eastern countries.
(c) Third-world countries.
(d) South American countries.
3. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
4. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
5. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
(a) Before she took feminist classes.
(b) After she graduated from college.
(c) When she started writing books.
(d) Before she attended elementary school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
2. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
3. What seems to be lacking in availability to men to help secure an identity not related to sexism and domination, according to hooks?
4. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
5. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)