|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
(a) Career opportunities.
(b) Educational opportunities.
(d) Feminist groups and clubs.
2. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
(a) Feminist websites.
(b) Feminist publishing company.
(c) Feminist films.
(d) Feminist TV network.
3. Who or what are the victims of the patriarchal system hooks' describes?
(c) Men and women.
(d) The economy.
4. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
(a) Middle eastern countries.
(b) Asian countries.
(c) Third-world countries.
(d) South American countries.
5. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Hire more strong female teachers.
(b) Change school curriculum.
(c) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(d) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
2. What message does hooks attribute some feminists as being reluctant to send?
3. Hooks used this term to describe the feminist view of men that is not threatening.
4. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were comparable to who?
5. According to hooks, what did privileged-class white women expect lower classes and blacks to be in the feminist movement?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)