|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be lacking in availability to men to help secure an identity not related to sexism and domination, according to hooks?
(a) Social outlets.
(b) Job security.
(c) Educational venues.
(d) Government programs.
2. What movement rose when anti-feminist thinking gave rise?
(a) Women's oppression.
(b) Men's oppression.
(c) Men's liberation movement.
(d) Children's liberation.
3. Hooks used this term to describe the feminist view of men that is not threatening.
(a) Feminist testosterone.
(b) Feminist masculinity.
(c) Feminine men,
(d) Emasculated men.
4. When some feminists within the movement sought to make the movement anti-male, what did hooks claim they deflected?
(a) Male responsibility.
(b) Black responsibility.
(c) Female responsibility.
(d) White responsibility.
5. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(b) Young people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
2. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
3. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
4. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
5. Many feared that radical feminists wanted men to become which of the following?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)