|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was stereotyped and broadly given a sexist identity, according to hooks?
(a) Black men.
(c) White men.
2. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
3. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
4. When some feminists within the movement sought to make the movement anti-male, what did hooks claim they deflected?
(a) Female responsibility.
(b) Black responsibility.
(c) White responsibility.
(d) Male responsibility.
5. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
(a) Hire more strong female teachers.
(b) Hold feminist group meetings on school campus.
(c) Change school curriculum.
(d) Separate boys and girls in classrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
2. What message does hooks attribute some feminists as being reluctant to send?
3. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
4. What movement rose when anti-feminist thinking gave rise?
5. Hooks used this term to describe the feminist view of men that is not threatening.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)