|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
2. According to hooks, what did privileged-class white women expect lower classes and blacks to be in the feminist movement?
3. What movement rose when anti-feminist thinking gave rise?
(a) Women's oppression.
(b) Children's liberation.
(c) Men's oppression.
(d) Men's liberation movement.
4. Where does female circumcision occur as mentioned in the text?
5. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
(c) Far East.
(d) Middle East.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of funding does hooks suggest is a goal for the feminist movement in order to read a broad and diverse audience?
2. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
3. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were comparable to who?
4. Who was stereotyped and broadly given a sexist identity, according to hooks?
5. What does the word misogyny relate to?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)