|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was stereotyped and broadly given a sexist identity, according to hooks?
(c) Black men.
(d) White men.
2. According to hooks, what did privileged-class white women expect lower classes and blacks to be in the feminist movement?
3. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were comparable to who?
(a) Classist men.
(b) Racist men.
(c) Racist women.
(d) Unprivileged men.
4. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
5. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
Short Answer Questions
1. From hooks' point of view, why did many conservative presses consistently present feminists as "man haters"?
2. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
3. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
4. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
5. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)