|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hooks used this term to describe the feminist view of men that is not threatening.
(a) Feminist testosterone.
(b) Feminist masculinity.
(c) Feminine men,
(d) Emasculated men.
2. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
3. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
4. Hooks claimed that for feminism to regain momentum, what must be available for the masses, especially the young?
(a) Feminist groups and clubs.
(b) Career opportunities.
(c) Educational opportunities.
5. Who or what are the victims of the patriarchal system hooks' describes?
(a) The economy.
(c) Men and women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
2. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
3. What did some members of the media do to feed into the nation's homophobia?
4. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
5. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)