|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
2. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
3. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
4. What type of imperialism did hooks describe many feminist leaders as subscribing to?
5. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
2. Hooks claims that sexism could only be eliminated when men realized which of the following?
3. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
4. Hooks used this term to describe the feminist view of men that is not threatening.
5. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)