|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
(a) Far East.
(c) Middle East.
2. When some feminists within the movement sought to make the movement anti-male, what did hooks claim they deflected?
(a) Black responsibility.
(b) White responsibility.
(c) Female responsibility.
(d) Male responsibility.
3. What message does hooks attribute some feminists as being reluctant to send?
(a) That the oppressor was always bad.
(b) That men were not allowed to be feminists.
(c) That the oppressor was part of the movement.
(d) That the feminist movement did not welcome new members.
4. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were comparable to who?
(a) Racist men.
(b) Unprivileged men.
(c) Racist women.
(d) Classist men.
5. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of imperialism did hooks describe many feminist leaders as subscribing to?
2. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
3. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
4. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
5. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)