|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of feminists were dismayed to learn their leaders were committed to imperialism, according to hooks?
(a) Revolutionary feminists.
(b) Radical feminists.
(c) Reformist feminists.
(d) Conservative feminists.
2. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
3. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
4. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
(a) Middle eastern countries.
(b) Asian countries.
(c) Third-world countries.
(d) South American countries.
5. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
(b) Far East.
(d) Middle East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks used this term to describe the feminist view of men that is not threatening.
2. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were comparable to who?
3. When some feminists within the movement sought to make the movement anti-male, what did hooks claim they deflected?
4. What does hooks propose the public does to avoid passing on misinformation about feminism?
5. How does misinformation spread, in hooks' point of view?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)