|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what are the victims of the patriarchal system hooks' describes?
(a) The economy.
(d) Men and women.
2. When some feminists within the movement sought to make the movement anti-male, what did hooks claim they deflected?
(a) Black responsibility.
(b) Female responsibility.
(c) White responsibility.
(d) Male responsibility.
3. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
(a) Middle eastern countries.
(b) Third-world countries.
(c) Asian countries.
(d) South American countries.
4. Who was stereotyped and broadly given a sexist identity, according to hooks?
(b) White men.
(d) Black men.
5. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Ain't I a Woman published?
2. According to hooks, what did privileged-class white women expect lower classes and blacks to be in the feminist movement?
3. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
4. What message does hooks attribute some feminists as being reluctant to send?
5. Hooks claims that which group is trying to remove women's studies courses?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)