|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to hooks, where do sex clubs exist that feminists should be concerned with?
(b) Far East.
(c) Middle East.
2. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
(c) Young people.
3. Many feared that radical feminists wanted men to become which of the following?
4. When did hooks learn about feminist politics?
(a) Before she took feminist classes.
(b) Before she attended elementary school.
(c) After she graduated from college.
(d) When she started writing books.
5. What decade did the book Ain't I a Woman address?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks claimed that the women who tried to establish the feminist agenda for women in third-world countries were comparable to who?
2. What movement rose when anti-feminist thinking gave rise?
3. When some feminists within the movement sought to make the movement anti-male, what did hooks claim they deflected?
4. Hooks claims that feminist leaders must connect issues in other countries to issues where?
5. Great concern exists among feminists for the plight of women in which countries?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)