One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Feminist Masculinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following began to overshadow feminist politics, according to hooks?
2. The feminist movement urged universities to rediscover what related to women and include it in their curriculum?
3. According to hooks, what led many women to think they could establish the feminist agenda for women all over the world?
4. Hooks used this term to describe the feminist view of men that is not threatening.
(a) Feminine men,
(b) Emasculated men.
(c) Feminist masculinity.
(d) Feminist testosterone.
5. What did some members of the media do to feed into the nation's homophobia?
(a) They referred to all feminist leaders as lesbians.
(b) They claimed that all feminist men were gay.
(c) They claimed that women with equal rights would become lesbians.
(d) They claimed there was no use for gay men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hooks saw that some white leaders were at first resistant to including the struggles of what type of women in shaping feminist thought?
2. Who should information about feminism be available to, according to hooks?
3. What does the word misogyny relate to?
4. Hooks claims that it became clear that what was not the challenge to freedom?
5. Hooks describes risky cosmetic surgery as occurring where?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)