Feminist Politics: Where We Stand
1. Hooks states that the first goal of feminism is which of the following?
(a) To end sexism.
(b) To end oppression of children.
(c) To begin wage wars.
(d) To end racism.
2. Hooks explains that which of the following is the second goal of feminism?
(a) To end exploitation of children.
(b) To end sexist exploitation.
(c) To end exploitation of students.
(d) To end exploitation of men.
3. The third goal of feminism is which of the following, according to bell hooks?
(a) To end oppression.
(b) To end racism.
(c) To end hatred.
(d) To end intolerance.
4. According to hooks, who is feminism not targeting?
5. According to the text, who runs mass media?
(a) Asian men.
(b) Black men.
(c) Jewish men.
(d) White men.
6. As a result of which group's presence, according to hooks, is male domination expected?
(b) Middle Easterners.
7. Who were hooks' alleged stars of the feminist movement early on?
(a) White women.
(b) Black women.
(c) White men.
This section contains 4,447 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)