Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is the ruler of the hiding place that Mephistopheles suggests to Helen?
2. What token does Mephistopheles give Lady to help her regain the affection of her lover in Scene 6 of Act I?
3. What ancient mythological figure does the Astrologer compare Faust with in Scene 7 of Act I?
4. Which group of people does Baccalaureus feel should be shot?
5. What country is the setting of Scene 1 in Act III?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph....
This section contains 964 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)