Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the emperor sign at the end of Act IV?
(a) A contract with the archbishop.
(b) A proclamation declaring the festivities.
(c) A treaty with the rival emperor.
(d) A deed of the land to Faust.
2. Who does Faust claim sent him to the emperor?
(a) He does not say who sent him.
(b) He claims he was sent by Zeus.
(c) He claims he was sent by the rival emperor.
(d) He claims he was sent by a wizard.
3. Who pardons Lynceus?
4. Which God, does Mephistopheles tell the creation myth of to the chorus in Act III?
5. Who is attempting to take the kingdom of the emperor in Act IV?
(d) A rival emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maia steal from Ares?
2. What does the landscape remind Mephistopheles of in Scene 1 of Act IV?
3. What is Mephistopheles' final action in Act III?
4. What does the chorus ask Mephistopheles at the beginning of Scene 3 in Act III?
5. What event do Faust and Mephistopheles see taking place at the end of Scene 1 of Act IV?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)