|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chorus cry as Euphorion falls?
(a) Woe unto Faust.
2. What is the name of the son of Helen and Faust?
3. What help does Faust claim that the necromant is willing to offer the emperor?
(a) Additional troops.
(b) Advanced weaponry technology.
4. What does Maia steal from Hephaestus?
5. How does the chorus describe Menelaus in Scene 1 of Act III?
(a) As a coward.
(b) As a hero.
(c) As a villan.
(d) They do not mention Menelaus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event are the advisers of the emperor excited to plan in Scene 3 of Act IV?
2. What does Maia steal from Poseidon?
3. Why does Helen promptly return to the chorus after she leaves in Scene 1 of Act III?
4. What does Maia steal from Ares?
5. What does the emperor give to the Arch-Marshal in Scene 3 of Act IV?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)