|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the brother of Care?
2. What does the landscape remind Mephistopheles of in Scene 1 of Act IV?
b) Classical Greece.
d) His home, hell.
3. What authority does the archbishop demand from the emperor in Scene 3 of Act IV?
a) The power to collect taxes on his territory.
b) The power to release prisoners of war.
c) The power to knight soldiers.
d) The power to grant asylum to refuges.
4. Which figure guides the living Colossus in Scene 3 of Act I?
5. What holiday is the court preparing to...
This section contains 909 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)