Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to the astrologer in Scene 2, what is the fairest star?
2. Which group of people does Baccalaureus feel should be shot?
a) Men over thirty.
b) Single females.
c) Inexperienced youth.
d) All professors.
3. Which despicable and noxious creatures does Mephistopheles eventually find as the true embodiment of ugliness in Act II?
4. According to Mephistopheles, what must one possess to receive miracles?
c) Good Luck.
d) Divine blessing.
5. What is the opinion of the women of the court of Paris?
a) They are jealous of him.
This section contains 913 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)