Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act I
1. In what setting does Faust seek sleep in Act I?
2. Who sings a song of rejuvenation to Faust?
3. What does Phoebe's wheels symbolize in Act I, Scene 1?
4. When Faust awakens in Act I, what are his impressions of his surroundings?
5. Who does the Emperor ask to see in the beginning of Scene 2 of Act I?
6. Who becomes the fool for the emperor in Scene 2 of Act I?
7. Who tells the emperor they are out of wine in Scene 2 of Act I?
8. What two "orders" support the throne, according to the Chancellor in Scene 2 of Act I?
9. According to the astrologer in Scene 2,...
This section contains 2,350 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)