|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first discovers Speed-booty and Havequick trying to plunder the emperor's things?
(b) The arch-marshal.
2. Who tells Faust and Helen that Menelaus has arrived with his armies?
(b) No one tells Faust, he sees his approach.
3. What is the setting of Scene 3 in Act II?
(a) The setting is not given.
(b) The temple of Athena.
(c) The plains of Pharsalus.
(d) The main square of Athens.
4. What shape does Proteus take to transport the homunculus into the ocean on his back?
(a) A dolphin.
(b) A sea horse.
(c) A whale.
(d) A bird.
5. Who is not a member of Faust's entourage that is mentioned in Scene 2 of Act III?
(c) A fool.
(d) His entourage is not described.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who take Euphorion's clothing?
2. What is the name of Faust's lookout?
3. Where does Mephistopheles place Faust at the beginning of Act II?
4. Whose journey does the blessed boy's resemble?
5. What does the archbishop want the emperor to build on the land near the battlefield?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)