|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument accompanies the gardeners in Scene 3 of Act I?
2. What authority does the archbishop demand from the emperor in Scene 3 of Act IV?
(a) The power to collect taxes on his territory.
(b) The power to release prisoners of war.
(c) The power to grant asylum to refuges.
(d) The power to knight soldiers.
3. What does Faust distribute to the crowd in Scene 3 of Act I?
(a) Beautiful jewelry that is bewitched to change colors.
(b) Magical money that transforms when it is touched.
(c) Food and wine.
(d) Anvils and hammers to do work.
4. Who supposed to seal the royal documents in Scene 3 of Act IV?
(a) The emperor.
(b) The Arch-bishop.
(d) The Chancery.
5. Who is the first mind that is read by the homunculus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Emperor ask to see in the beginning of Scene 2 of Act I?
2. What instrument accompanies the garden girls in Scene 3 of Act I?
3. What does the emperor give the Arch-Chamberlain in Scene 3 of Act IV?
4. Who is attempting to take the kingdom of the emperor in Act IV?
5. What prohibits Speed-booty and Havequick from packing away a pile of gold on their backs?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)