|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives the prologue to Scene 3 in Act II?
(c) The homonculus.
2. Who is the first mind that is read by the homunculus?
3. What is the name of Faust's lookout?
4. How does the homunculus appear in the beginning of Scene 3 of Act II?
(a) As a slightly darkened cloud.
(b) As a light in a bottle.
(c) As the reflection on a mirror.
(d) As water.
5. According to the astrologer in Scene 2, what is the fairest star?
Short Answer Questions
1. What help does Faust claim that the necromant is willing to offer the emperor?
2. Who does the Emperor ask to see in the beginning of Scene 2 of Act I?
3. What is the eldest of the fates?
4. What is the opinion of the men of court of Helen?
5. Which famous figure did Chiron tutor?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)