|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Speed-Booty first want to plunder from the emperor in Scene 3 of Act IV?
(a) A large platter.
(b) A set of arrows.
(c) A carpet.
(d) A ring.
2. Who does the archbishop accuse the emperor of being in league with in Scene 3 of Act IV?
(c) The rival emperor.
(d) He makes no accusation towards the emperor.
3. Which God, does Mephistopheles tell the creation myth of to the chorus in Act III?
4. Who is the queen of the dead as featured in Act II?
5. What item does Havequick first want to plunder from the emperor in Scene 3 of Act IV?
(a) The emperor's crown.
(b) A bag of coins.
(c) A large shield.
(d) A steel-club.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the astrologer in Scene 2, what is the fairest star?
2. Who take Euphorion's clothing?
3. Where does Mephistopheles suggest that Helen should hide at the end of Scene 1 of Act III?
4. When Faust decides to help the emperor, what does Mephistopheles turn him into?
5. What instrument accompanies the garden girls in Scene 3 of Act I?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)