|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the female vampires called who Mephistopheles meets in Act II?
2. Who is the queen of the dead as featured in Act II?
3. What is the name of the shape-shifting god of forms, who homunculus is advised to seek out in the end of Scene 3 in Act II?
4. Why has the emperor requested Faust to conjure Helen and Paris?
(a) He hopes to have Paris lead his army.
(b) He hopes to woo Helen.
(c) Mephistopheles suggested it to him.
(d) He seeks amusement and wants to see their beauty.
5. Who pardons Lynceus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Scene 4 in Act I?
2. What is the opinion of the men of court of Helen?
3. Who is not a member of Faust's entourage that is mentioned in Scene 2 of Act III?
4. What remains of Euphorion after his fall?
5. What form does the homunculus decide to take at the end of Act II?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)