|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mephistopheles cure the blonde woman of in Scene 6 of Act I?
2. Who is the god of wealth that Faust dresses as in Scene 3 of Act I?
3. Who is the queen of the dead as featured in Act II?
4. What is the name of the shape-shifting god of forms, who homunculus is advised to seek out in the end of Scene 3 in Act II?
5. Who sings a song of rejuvenation to Faust?
(a) The flowers.
(b) Fairies of the field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form does the homunculus decide to take at the end of Act II?
2. What is the setting in the beginning of Act II?
3. Who gives the prologue to Scene 3 in Act II?
4. What is the setting of Scene 7 in Act I?
5. Who responds to Mephistopheles ringing the bell in Act II?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)