|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What remains of Euphorion after his fall?
(a) A small ring of flowers.
(b) His money.
(c) His clothing.
(d) A painting of his face.
2. Who is specifically told to remain behind in his study rather than travel with the homunculus to Walpurgis Night?
3. What is the name of the prophetess that Chiron takes Faust to in Act II?
4. What does Menelaus order Helen to do before he left her in Scene 1 of Act III?
(a) Take a vow of silence.
(b) Bathe and robe herself.
(c) Prepare a sacrifical hearth.
(d) Prepare a feast for his return.
5. What does Maia steal from Ares?
(a) His sword.
(b) His bow.
(c) His armor.
(d) His crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the archbishop want the emperor to build on the land near the battlefield?
2. Why does Faust try to dispel Paris in Scene 7 of Act I?
3. What does Maia steal from Poseidon?
4. Where does Mephistopheles suggest that Helen should hide at the end of Scene 1 of Act III?
5. According to Faust's dream, who is the father of Helen?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)