|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the homunculus appear in the beginning of Scene 3 of Act II?
(a) As the reflection on a mirror.
(b) As a light in a bottle.
(c) As a slightly darkened cloud.
(d) As water.
2. What is the name of the shape-shifting god of forms, who homunculus is advised to seek out in the end of Scene 3 in Act II?
3. Who is the first mind that is read by the homunculus?
4. Who was an earlier student of Faust that now works as his assistant?
5. Which is not a name of the graces mentioned in Scene 3 of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what setting does Faust seek sleep in Act I?
2. Who tells the emperor they are out of wine in Scene 2 of Act I?
3. Who is the god of wealth that Faust dresses as in Scene 3 of Act I?
4. Where does the prophetess instruct Faust to look for Helen in Act iI?
5. Who is the queen of the dead as featured in Act II?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)