|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the prophetess instruct Faust to look for Helen in Act iI?
(a) The river Thebes.
(b) The Agean Sea.
(c) Mount Olympus.
(d) The underworld.
2. What token does Mephistopheles give Lady to help her regain the affection of her lover in Scene 6 of Act I?
(a) A stone.
(b) A flower.
(c) A coal.
(d) A feather.
3. Who is the first mind that is read by the homunculus?
4. Who is the ruler of the hiding place that Mephistopheles suggests to Helen?
5. According to Faust's dream, who is the mother of Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment of the Brunette does Mephistopheles cure in Scene 6 of Act I?
2. What is the setting of Scene 7 in Act I?
3. Who take Euphorion's clothing?
4. What follows Mephistopheles and Helen as they flee at the end of Scene 1 in Act III?
5. Which mythical group suggests that Faust seek out Chiron?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)