|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the leader of the chorus?
2. What is the setting of Scene 3 in Act II?
(a) The main square of Athens.
(b) The temple of Athena.
(c) The setting is not given.
(d) The plains of Pharsalus.
3. Which God, does Mephistopheles tell the creation myth of to the chorus in Act III?
4. What is the name of the shape-shifting god of forms, who homunculus is advised to seek out in the end of Scene 3 in Act II?
5. Where have Faust and Helen been staying in Scene 3 of Act III?
(a) In a cottage by the sea.
(b) Some caves.
(c) On a ship belonging to Paris.
(d) In an elaborate palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the female vampires called who Mephistopheles meets in Act II?
2. Who supposed to seal the royal documents in Scene 3 of Act IV?
3. According to Faust's dream, who is the father of Helen?
4. Why is the necromant of Sabine Norcia indebted to the emperor?
5. What is the job of Nereus?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)