|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who responds to Mephistopheles ringing the bell in Act II?
2. What does Mephistopheles introduce himself as to the Sphinxes and sirens?
(a) The Old Iniquity.
(c) The Ultimate Riddle.
(d) The Lost Seeker.
3. Who is Helen married to in Scene 1 of Act III?
4. Who gives the prologue to Scene 3 in Act II?
(d) The homonculus.
5. What does Maia steal from Poseidon?
(a) His crown.
(b) His sword.
(c) His horse.
(d) His trident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maia steal from Hephaestus?
2. What does the archbishop want the emperor to build on the land near the battlefield?
3. Why does Faust declare Lynceus's life forfeit?
4. What remains of Euphorion after his fall?
5. How does the group travel with the homunculus to Walpurgis Night in Scene 2 of Act II?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)