|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the queen of the dead as featured in Act II?
2. What is the setting of Scene 3 in Act IV?
(a) The castle.
(b) The battlefield.
(c) The emperor's tent.
(d) The mountainside.
3. What is the name of the shape-shifting god of forms, who homunculus is advised to seek out in the end of Scene 3 in Act II?
4. What does the chorus ask Mephistopheles at the beginning of Scene 3 in Act III?
(a) They ask what has happened in their splendor.
(b) They ask what they should give Faust as a token of appreciation.
(c) They ask his identity.
(d) They ask where they are.
5. What is the name of the leader of the chorus?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act IV, what is the outlook of the emperor in regards to his kingdom?
2. What is the name of the daughter of Nereus, who is expected to return to the sea in Act II?
3. Why is the necromant of Sabine Norcia indebted to the emperor?
4. What is the job of Nereus?
5. What drink does the arch-cupbearer plan to give the emperor at the celebrations?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)