|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
2. Where are the archives of the General Government located?
3. What was the name of Charlie's father?
4. Who did Xavier used to meet where the old Synagogue stood?
(a) His wife.
(c) His close friends.
5. What was the name of the Führer's armoured train?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
2. Where do Charlie, Xavier and Henry go to talk?
3. What does Xavier tell Nebe was in the deposit box?
4. How does Xavier think it is easy to live one's life?
5. When did Martin Luther open the account with Zaugg?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)