|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which hotel does Globus say Luther could afford to stay at?
(a) Hotel Gendarmenmarkt.
(b) Hotel Kempinski.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) Hotel Adlon.
2. What accent does Luther speak with?
3. What does Krebs give Xavier?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) Some food.
(d) Car keys.
4. Where do Charlie, Xavier and Henry go to talk?
(a) The lounge.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The parlour.
5. What is the registrar's secret?
(b) She's not German.
(d) An illicit affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Xavier's childhood dream?
2. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
3. Who had the roads been named for?
4. What does Xavier hear Charlie do in her sleep?
5. Which is the smallest Jewish community mentioned?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Xavier try to justify parking in front of the Great Hall?
2. How do Xavier, Charlie and Henry try to avoid being overheard?
3. What happens when Xavier is transferred to Columbia House?
4. Why do you think Xavier chooses to visit Pili?
5. What is the arrangement for the deposit box at the Swiss bank?
6. Why does Xavier not tell Nebe of the painting in Zurich?
7. What is Luther's plan?
8. Who does Xavier think of as he waits to leave Switzerland?
9. Why does Nebe allow Xavier to go to Switzerland?
10. Why does Pili work with the Gestapo?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)