|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Führer's armoured train?
2. Who was Luther intending to blackmail?
(b) The British Head of State.
(c) The American Ambassador to London.
(d) The American Ambassador to Berlin.
3. What does Krebs give Xavier?
(a) Car keys.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) Some food.
4. What does Krebs say Globus dislikes about Xavier?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His looks.
(c) His cowardice.
(d) His disrespect.
5. What is Globus carrying when he takes over the interrogation?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A length of steel.
(c) A crowbar.
(d) A pair of pliers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the blood-red sausages remind Xavier of?
2. What does Pili ask Xavier to read from?
3. Where did Charlie move after dropping out of school?
4. Who's statue stands at Flughafen Hermann Goring?
5. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Xavier and Charlie discover in Luther's doctor's bag?
2. Why does Xavier's passport confuse the customs official?
3. How does Xavier react to Charlie having followed him?
4. What happens when after Luther appears?
5. Why is Xavier complimentary of Globus on the phone?
6. Why do you think Xavier chooses to visit Pili?
7. Why does Nebe consider Xavier an irony?
8. How does Xavier try to justify parking in front of the Great Hall?
9. State one way in which Xavier tries to block the pain of being tortured.
10. Who does Xavier think of as he waits to leave Switzerland?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)