|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
(a) A chaffeur.
(b) A pimp.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A drug dealer.
2. What does Krebs use as an interrogator's prop?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A bright lamp.
3. What was the name of the Führer's armoured train?
4. What does Krebs say Globus dislikes about Xavier?
(a) His looks.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His cowardice.
(d) His disrespect.
5. Where is Xavier taken by the Gestapo?
(a) Gestapo headquarters.
(b) An abandoned warehouse.
(c) An underground bunker.
(d) Kripo headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
2. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
3. Which department did Kritzinger work for?
4. Who is waiting for Xavier at Columbia House?
5. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)