|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Charlie move after dropping out of school?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Washington DC.
2. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
(a) In the plant pot.
(b) In a safe.
(c) In his desk drawer.
(d) In a cistern.
3. What was the name of the Führer's armoured train?
4. Which hotel does Globus say Luther could afford to stay at?
(a) Hotel Kempinski.
(b) Hotel Adlon.
(c) Hotel Gendarmenmarkt.
(d) The Ritz.
5. What is Klara's maiden name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
2. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
3. Who did Xavier used to meet where the old Synagogue stood?
4. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
5. On which side of the Zurich See have the bankers settled on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Xavier react to Charlie having followed him?
2. Why is Krebs shocked by Xavier's revelations?
3. Why do you think Xavier chooses to visit Pili?
4. Why did Xavier withdraw all his money from the bank?
5. What is the arrangement for the deposit box at the Swiss bank?
6. What happens when Xavier boards the plane?
7. Why does Xavier not tell Nebe of the painting in Zurich?
8. Why does Henry not think that Luther will be granted asylum?
9. What do Xavier and Charlie discover in Luther's doctor's bag?
10. State one way in which Xavier tries to block the pain of being tortured.
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)