Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
2. Which university did Charlie attend?
(c) New York.
3. What is 'Zyklon B'?
(a) Crystallised hydrogen cyanide.
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Carbon monoxide.
(d) An anthrax compound.
4. When did Martin Luther open the account with Zaugg?
(a) July 1942.
(b) June 1942.
(c) August 1942.
(d) May 1942.
5. Where are the archives of the General Government located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the blood-red sausages remind Xavier of?
2. What does Krebs say Globus dislikes about Xavier?
3. Who was Luther intending to blackmail?
4. Where do Charlie, Xavier and Henry go to talk?
5. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)