|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
(a) In the plant pot.
(b) In his desk drawer.
(c) In a cistern.
(d) In a safe.
2. Who is the money for that Xavier gives Max?
3. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
4. Who does Xavier send a box of chocolates to?
(a) Hannelore Jaeger.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) Artur Nebe.
(d) Max Jaeger.
5. What was the name of Charlie's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
2. Which stock is falling after the news of detente?
3. What is inside the deposit box?
4. What does Xavier give the railway worker?
5. What colour are the trams in Zurich?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Xavier withdraw all his money from the bank?
2. What happens when Xavier boards the plane?
3. What happens when after Luther appears?
4. Why do you think Xavier chooses to visit Pili?
5. What is Luther's plan?
6. What do Xavier and Charlie find in the deposit box?
7. What do Xavier and Charlie discover in Luther's doctor's bag?
8. Who does Xavier think of as he waits to leave Switzerland?
9. Why does Nebe allow Xavier to go to Switzerland?
10. Why does Xavier's passport confuse the customs official?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)