|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'Zyklon B'?
(a) Crystallised hydrogen cyanide.
(b) An anthrax compound.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Carbon monoxide.
2. What does Xavier write into the mirror?
(a) Pack. No return.
(b) We've been caught.
(c) Don't speak.
(d) I love you.
3. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
(a) A pair of pistols.
(b) A vase.
(c) Tape recorder.
(d) A knife.
4. Who's statue stands at Flughafen Hermann Goring?
(a) Hermann Goring's.
(b) Hanna Reitsch's.
(c) Amelia Earheart's.
(d) Adolf Hitler's.
5. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
(a) A nation of shopkeepers.
(b) A nation of farmers.
(c) A nation of criminals.
(d) A nation of hotel-keepers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is playing on the radio after Henry arrives?
2. What does Pili ask Xavier to read from?
3. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
4. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
5. Where are the archives of the General Government located?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Xavier react to Charlie having followed him?
2. Why does Nebe allow Xavier to go to Switzerland?
3. How does Charlie intend to cross the border into Switzerland with the documents?
4. What happens when Xavier is transferred to Columbia House?
5. What is the arrangement for the deposit box at the Swiss bank?
6. What happens when after Luther appears?
7. Why does Xavier not tell Nebe of the painting in Zurich?
8. State one way in which Xavier tries to block the pain of being tortured.
9. Why is Krebs shocked by Xavier's revelations?
10. Why do you think Xavier chooses to visit Pili?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)