|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krebs say Globus dislikes about Xavier?
(a) His looks.
(b) His cowardice.
(c) His disrespect.
(d) His intelligence.
2. Which hotel does Globus say Luther could afford to stay at?
(a) Hotel Gendarmenmarkt.
(b) Hotel Kempinski.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) Hotel Adlon.
3. Which department did Kritzinger work for?
(b) The Chancellery.
(c) The penal system.
(d) The Judiciary.
4. Who does Charlie say Xavier is to her landlady?
(a) A colleague.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her boyfriend.
5. Who did Xavier used to meet where the old Synagogue stood?
(c) His close friends.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
2. Where did Charlie move after dropping out of school?
3. What does Xavier give the railway worker?
4. What does Krebs give Xavier?
5. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Xavier withdraw all his money from the bank?
2. What do Xavier and Charlie find in the deposit box?
3. How does Charlie intend to cross the border into Switzerland with the documents?
4. What happens when Xavier boards the plane?
5. What is notable about the ransacked pile of items in Xavier's apartment?
6. How does Xavier react to Charlie having followed him?
7. Who does Xavier think of as he waits to leave Switzerland?
8. What happens when Xavier is transferred to Columbia House?
9. Why is Krebs shocked by Xavier's revelations?
10. Why does Nebe consider Xavier an irony?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)