|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the painter of the work in the Zurich bank vault?
(b) Leonardo da Vinci.
2. What does Krebs give Xavier?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) Some food.
(d) Car keys.
3. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
4. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
5. What does Xavier write into the mirror?
(a) Don't speak.
(b) I love you.
(c) We've been caught.
(d) Pack. No return.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Charlie move after dropping out of school?
2. How are Xavier and Max greeted in the bar on Obwall Strasse?
3. What is on the walls of Xavier's cell?
4. What is the subject of the Fuhrer's speech when Xavier and Charlie leave her apartment?
5. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Nebe allow Xavier to go to Switzerland?
2. Why does Pili work with the Gestapo?
3. How does Xavier react to Charlie having followed him?
4. How does Charlie intend to cross the border into Switzerland with the documents?
5. Why does Xavier's passport confuse the customs official?
6. What is notable about the ransacked pile of items in Xavier's apartment?
7. Why did Xavier withdraw all his money from the bank?
8. What happens when Xavier boards the plane?
9. What is Luther's plan?
10. Why does Nebe consider Xavier an irony?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)