|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Krebs picked to help Globus in the investigation?
(a) His record.
(b) His perfectionism.
(c) His interest in art.
(d) His ignorance.
2. What is on the walls of Xavier's cell?
3. What does Krebs say Globus dislikes about Xavier?
(a) His disrespect.
(b) His looks.
(c) His cowardice.
(d) His intelligence.
4. Where is Xavier taken by the Gestapo?
(a) An abandoned warehouse.
(b) Gestapo headquarters.
(c) An underground bunker.
(d) Kripo headquarters.
5. How are Xavier and Max greeted in the bar on Obwall Strasse?
(a) With hostility.
(d) With silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sits next to Xavier on the plane?
2. Who does Xavier ask to see at the airport?
3. Which university did Charlie attend?
4. Who was Luther intending to blackmail?
5. What does Pili ask Xavier to read from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Xavier think of as he waits to leave Switzerland?
2. Why does Henry not think that Luther will be granted asylum?
3. Why do you think Xavier chooses to visit Pili?
4. What is notable about the ransacked pile of items in Xavier's apartment?
5. How does Xavier try to justify parking in front of the Great Hall?
6. Why does Xavier not tell Nebe of the painting in Zurich?
7. Why does Xavier's passport confuse the customs official?
8. Why does Pili work with the Gestapo?
9. Why is Krebs shocked by Xavier's revelations?
10. Why is Xavier complimentary of Globus on the phone?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)