|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accent does Luther speak with?
2. Where do Charlie, Xavier and Henry go to talk?
(a) The parlour.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The lounge.
(d) The bedroom.
3. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
4. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
5. How does Globus greet Xavier at the station?
(a) With surprise.
(b) With sarcasm.
(c) With silence.
(d) With anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wars with servility in the custom man's face?
2. Why was Krebs picked to help Globus in the investigation?
3. Who is responsible for arranging Xavier's freedom?
4. What is the subject of the Fuhrer's speech when Xavier and Charlie leave her apartment?
5. What does Halder say is the historian's job to bring out of chaos?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henry not think that Luther will be granted asylum?
2. How does Charlie intend to cross the border into Switzerland with the documents?
3. What happens when after Luther appears?
4. What is the arrangement for the deposit box at the Swiss bank?
5. Why does Nebe consider Xavier an irony?
6. Why does Xavier not tell Nebe of the painting in Zurich?
7. How does Xavier try to justify parking in front of the Great Hall?
8. What is Luther's plan?
9. What happens when Xavier is transferred to Columbia House?
10. Why does Nebe allow Xavier to go to Switzerland?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)