|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
(a) The Washington Times.
(b) The Herald Tribune.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Chicago Post.
2. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
(a) Underground passageways.
(b) Medieval documents.
(c) Secret files.
(d) A furnace.
3. What accent does Luther speak with?
4. What does Krebs say Globus dislikes about Xavier?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His looks.
(c) His cowardice.
(d) His disrespect.
5. Who is the money for that Xavier gives Max?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
2. What is Globus carrying when he takes over the interrogation?
3. Who does Xavier send a box of chocolates to?
4. Who had the roads been named for?
5. Who did Xavier used to meet where the old Synagogue stood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Xavier boards the plane?
2. What happens when Xavier is transferred to Columbia House?
3. How does Xavier try to justify parking in front of the Great Hall?
4. What happens when after Luther appears?
5. Why does Xavier not tell Nebe of the painting in Zurich?
6. Why did Xavier withdraw all his money from the bank?
7. What do Xavier and Charlie discover in Luther's doctor's bag?
8. Why does Henry not think that Luther will be granted asylum?
9. Why does Pili work with the Gestapo?
10. What is Luther's plan?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)