|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Globus carrying when he takes over the interrogation?
(a) A crowbar.
(b) A pair of pliers.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A length of steel.
2. Which is the smallest Jewish community mentioned?
3. Who had the roads been named for?
(b) Iron Cross holders.
(c) U-boat captains.
4. What colour are the trams in Zurich?
(a) Orange and white.
(b) Red and white.
(c) Green and white.
(d) Blue and yellow.
5. What is 'Zyklon B'?
(a) Hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Carbon monoxide.
(c) Crystallised hydrogen cyanide.
(d) An anthrax compound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is playing on the radio after Henry arrives?
2. Who sits next to Xavier on the plane?
3. Who is responsible for arranging Xavier's freedom?
4. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
5. Who was the painter of the work in the Zurich bank vault?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Xavier think of as he waits to leave Switzerland?
2. What happens when Xavier boards the plane?
3. How does Xavier react to Charlie having followed him?
4. Why does Nebe allow Xavier to go to Switzerland?
5. What is the arrangement for the deposit box at the Swiss bank?
6. Why do you think Xavier chooses to visit Pili?
7. Why does Nebe consider Xavier an irony?
8. Why did Xavier withdraw all his money from the bank?
9. Why does Henry not think that Luther will be granted asylum?
10. What do Xavier and Charlie discover in Luther's doctor's bag?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)