|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had the roads been named for?
(c) Iron Cross holders.
(d) U-boat captains.
2. Who does Xavier suspect of trying to set him up with a new wife?
(a) Max Jaeger.
(b) Rudi Halder.
(c) Artur Nebe.
(d) Walther Fiebes.
3. Which stock is falling after the news of detente?
4. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
5. Which university did Charlie attend?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the archives of the General Government located?
2. Who is the money for that Xavier gives Max?
3. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
4. What does Xavier buy Charlie?
5. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Xavier and Charlie find in the deposit box?
2. Why does Henry not think that Luther will be granted asylum?
3. Why did Xavier withdraw all his money from the bank?
4. What happens when Xavier boards the plane?
5. What is notable about the ransacked pile of items in Xavier's apartment?
6. Why does Nebe allow Xavier to go to Switzerland?
7. What happens when Xavier is transferred to Columbia House?
8. How does Charlie intend to cross the border into Switzerland with the documents?
9. What is the arrangement for the deposit box at the Swiss bank?
10. How does Xavier try to justify parking in front of the Great Hall?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)