|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Globus now work for?
(a) The Kripo.
(b) The Orpo.
(c) The Gestapo.
(d) The SA.
2. Who had discovered the bodies of Stuckart and his mistress?
(a) The building manager.
(b) A maid.
(c) A German journalist.
(d) An American journalist.
3. What had Stiefel been arrested for previously?
(a) Insulting an officer.
(b) A bank robbery.
(c) Breaking and entering.
(d) Car theft.
4. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
(a) A dissident.
(b) An actress.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A politician.
5. What does Max Jaeger compare his drink to?
(b) Pig's piss.
(c) Cat's piss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Artur Nebe live?
2. Where is Stiefel's watch repair business based?
3. Which floor is Stuckart's apartment on?
4. What limb is the corpse missing?
5. What does Nebe describe Xavier as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why had Nebe blocked the court-martial proceedings against Xavier?
2. What reason for Buhler's suicide is given by Globus?
3. Why is Charlie already in trouble with the German authorities?
4. How was Stuckart and Maria Dymarski said to have died?
5. What is the hierarchy of cars used by the security forces of the Reich?
6. What is inside the package Xavier takes from Buhler's mailbox?
7. Why do you think Max is scared by the Gestapo involvement in Buhler's death?
8. Why does Xavier accuse Hermann Jost of being a homosexual?
9. Why does Willi Stiefel agree to work with Max and Xavier?
10. Why has Stuckart's death been transferred to the sexual crimes division?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)