|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the official cause of Stuckart's death?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) A car accident.
2. How many filing cabinets are in Xavier's office?
3. What does Xavier compare Karl Krebs' politeness to?
(a) A scoutmaster.
(b) A drunkard.
(c) A priest.
(d) A politician.
4. How was Buhler's death reported in the newspaper?
(a) Bathing accident.
(c) Car accident.
5. What trees are at the heart of the Grunewald?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
2. How does Xavier treat the body?
3. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
4. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
5. What is in the courtyard of Stuckart's apartment block?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Charlie notice when she first visited Stuckart's apartment?
2. How has the Unter den Linden changed since 1936 in the novel?
3. Why does Willi Stiefel agree to work with Max and Xavier?
4. What is the landlady's opinion of Charlotte Maguire?
5. What is the hierarchy of cars used by the security forces of the Reich?
6. Why is Charlie already in trouble with the German authorities?
7. What is the Schwanenwerder?
8. What happened to Paul Han and Magda Voss?
9. What was Rudi Halder's professional career?
10. Why has Stuckart's death been transferred to the sexual crimes division?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)