|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the announcement concerning?
(a) A victory on the Eastern Front.
(b) The visit of the president of America.
(c) The capture of a war-criminal.
(d) The death of a party official.
2. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
3. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
(a) Wireless operator.
(c) Firing officer.
4. What do the signs on the U-bahn say to do?
(a) Become an informant.
(b) Beware pickpockets.
(c) Go on holiday.
(d) Give money to the poor
5. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(a) Community service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
2. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
3. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
4. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
5. What alerts Jaeger to the SS?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of President Kennedy's visit to Berlin?
2. What led Jost to finding Buhler's corpse?
3. Describe Xavier's uniform.
4. Why is Xavier complimentary of Globus on the phone?
5. Why does Henry not think that Luther will be granted asylum?
6. What happened to Paul Han and Magda Voss?
7. When did Xavier know that Max had betrayed him?
8. What is the Pimpf, and why is Pili proud to be a part of it?
9. How was Stuckart and Maria Dymarski said to have died?
10. What role in the art-smuggling ring did Stuckart play?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)