|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What limb is the corpse missing?
(a) His left foot.
(b) His left hand.
(c) His right foot.
(d) His right hand.
2. In Xavier's dream, whose face does he see on the corpse?
3. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
(a) Max Jaeger.
(b) Otto Krause.
(c) Hermann Jost.
(d) Franz Schmidt.
4. What is Walther Fiebes drinking in his office?
(d) Orange juice.
5. What does Xavier compare Karl Krebs' politeness to?
(a) A scoutmaster.
(b) A politician.
(c) A drunkard.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nebe describe Xavier as?
2. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
3. What was the colour of the envelope Xavier pocketed?
4. What does Max Jaeger compare his drink to?
5. Where does Xavier believe the rain to be coming from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How had Germany achieved peace with the United States?
2. What reason for Buhler's suicide is given by Globus?
3. What role in the art-smuggling ring did Stuckart play?
4. What is the significance of President Kennedy's visit to Berlin?
5. Why has Stuckart's death been transferred to the sexual crimes division?
6. What is the Pimpf, and why is Pili proud to be a part of it?
7. What happened to Paul Han and Magda Voss?
8. What is the Schwanenwerder?
9. Why does Xavier accuse Hermann Jost of being a homosexual?
10. What are the three possible solutions Xavier poses as solutions to Buhler's death?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)