|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Charlie kept the blue envelope?
(a) At a friend's house.
(b) Close to her heart.
(c) In her pocket.
(d) In a drawer.
2. What does Xavier pull from the mailbox?
(a) A brown package.
(b) A sheaf of letters.
(c) A postcard.
(d) A notice of eviction.
3. Which department has Stuckart's file?
(a) Sexual crimes.
(b) The Gestapo.
(d) Foreign affairs.
4. Why does Xavier struggle to find out the identity of the Weisses?
(a) They did not exist.
(b) They were Jews.
(c) They ran away.
(d) They had fake names.
5. How does Pili hold his dagger on the bus?
(a) Like a sword.
(b) Like a torch.
(c) Like a crucifix.
(d) Like candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Artur Nebe live?
2. Why did Buhler have no children?
3. What was making the noise in the kitchen of Buhler's house?
4. What does Xavier shave with?
5. What was the colour of the envelope Xavier pocketed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason for Buhler's suicide is given by Globus?
2. What role in the art-smuggling ring did Stuckart play?
3. What led Jost to finding Buhler's corpse?
4. Why does Xavier accuse Hermann Jost of being a homosexual?
5. What is the significance of President Kennedy's visit to Berlin?
6. Why has Stuckart's death been transferred to the sexual crimes division?
7. What happened to Paul Han and Magda Voss?
8. Why had Nebe blocked the court-martial proceedings against Xavier?
9. How was Stuckart and Maria Dymarski said to have died?
10. Why is Xavier March known as 'the fox' instead of 'grey wolf'?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)