|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which department has Stuckart's file?
(a) The Gestapo.
(b) Foreign affairs.
(d) Sexual crimes.
2. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
(a) Bread and ham.
(b) Roast beef.
(c) Pickled herrings.
(d) Bread and cheese.
3. Where was Hermann Jost born?
4. What does Krebs offer Xavier and Max?
5. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
(a) A policeman.
(b) An actress.
(c) A dissident.
(d) A politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max Jaeger compare his drink to?
2. What disease had Xavier invalided out of the navy?
3. What nickname is Max Jaeger sometimes given?
4. What does Xavier smell outside Luther's house?
5. Where is Stiefel's watch repair business based?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role in the art-smuggling ring did Stuckart play?
2. Describe Xavier March's apartment.
3. What is the significance of President Kennedy's visit to Berlin?
4. How had Germany achieved peace with the United States?
5. Why does Xavier accuse Hermann Jost of being a homosexual?
6. What does Xavier learn from Frau Trinkl?
7. Why had Nebe blocked the court-martial proceedings against Xavier?
8. What reason for Buhler's suicide is given by Globus?
9. Why do you think Max is scared by the Gestapo involvement in Buhler's death?
10. What is inside the package Xavier takes from Buhler's mailbox?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)