|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(a) Community service.
2. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
(a) The rooftops.
(b) The back entrance.
(c) A window.
(d) The basement.
3. Who calls Xavier that evening?
(a) Max Jaeger.
(c) Hermann Jost.
4. What cars do the Kripo drive?
5. What was Buhler's main task as State Secretary?
(a) Welcoming foreign diplomats.
(c) Act as a figurehead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which floor is Stuckart's apartment on?
2. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
3. Why does Xavier think the parcel was wrapped by a woman?
4. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
5. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How had Germany achieved peace with the United States?
2. What was Rudi Halder's professional career?
3. Why has Stuckart's death been transferred to the sexual crimes division?
4. How has the Unter den Linden changed since 1936 in the novel?
5. What is the Schwanenwerder?
6. Why does Xavier accuse Hermann Jost of being a homosexual?
7. How was Stuckart and Maria Dymarski said to have died?
8. What is the hierarchy of cars used by the security forces of the Reich?
9. What are the three possible solutions Xavier poses as solutions to Buhler's death?
10. Why is Charlie already in trouble with the German authorities?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)