|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Xavier's apartment?
(b) Rhinower Strasse.
(c) Ansbacher Strasse.
2. Before '36, what lined the Unter den Linden?
(a) Lime trees.
(b) Stone columns.
(c) Shopping malls.
(d) Oak trees.
3. What is the announcement concerning?
(a) The death of a party official.
(b) The visit of the president of America.
(c) The capture of a war-criminal.
(d) A victory on the Eastern Front.
4. How did Xavier's mother die?
(a) She was attacked.
(b) In childirth.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) In an air raid.
5. What nationality was Globus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Xavier that evening?
2. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
3. How did Buhler lose his foot?
4. Who does Xavier say Charlie talks like?
5. Who does Heydrich enjoy beating, according to Kripo rumour?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Xavier accuse Hermann Jost of being a homosexual?
2. What was Rudi Halder's professional career?
3. What happened to Paul Han and Magda Voss?
4. Describe Xavier's office in the Kripo headquarters.
5. What is inside the package Xavier takes from Buhler's mailbox?
6. What is the Pimpf, and why is Pili proud to be a part of it?
7. Why had Nebe blocked the court-martial proceedings against Xavier?
8. What is the official history of resettlement in Poland, as described by Rudi Halder?
9. What is the significance of President Kennedy's visit to Berlin?
10. What reason for Buhler's suicide is given by Globus?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)