|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Buhler's wife?
2. What is in the courtyard of Stuckart's apartment block?
(a) A garage.
(b) A memorial garden.
(c) Rubbish bins.
3. What cars do the Kripo drive?
4. What disease had Xavier invalided out of the navy?
5. Who had been asking about Xavier at the Archiv?
(a) The Orpo.
(b) The SS.
(c) The Kripe.
(d) The Gestapo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pili hold his dagger on the bus?
2. What do the signs on the U-bahn say to do?
3. Which floor is Stuckart's apartment on?
4. What colour are the walls of the reception room where Frau Trinkl views the body?
5. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Stuckart's death been transferred to the sexual crimes division?
2. What does Xavier learn from Frau Trinkl?
3. What is the landlady's opinion of Charlotte Maguire?
4. What is the hierarchy of cars used by the security forces of the Reich?
5. What was Rudi Halder's professional career?
6. Why is Charlie already in trouble with the German authorities?
7. Why does Willi Stiefel agree to work with Max and Xavier?
8. How has the Unter den Linden changed since 1936 in the novel?
9. How was Stuckart and Maria Dymarski said to have died?
10. What is the official history of resettlement in Poland, as described by Rudi Halder?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)