|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Charlie Maguire heard coming from the elevator shaft when she had visited Stuckart's apartment?
2. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
3. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
(c) Community service.
4. What was the name of Buhler's wife?
5. What does Xavier pull from the mailbox?
(a) A postcard.
(b) A brown package.
(c) A notice of eviction.
(d) A sheaf of letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before '36, what lined the Unter den Linden?
2. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
3. What did the young SS officer believe the body to be when he first saw it?
4. At what time of day are big announcements made?
5. How did Buhler lose his foot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of President Kennedy's visit to Berlin?
2. What led Jost to finding Buhler's corpse?
3. How are the Reich security forces organized?
4. Why does Xavier accuse Hermann Jost of being a homosexual?
5. What is the hierarchy of cars used by the security forces of the Reich?
6. Why is Xavier March known as 'the fox' instead of 'grey wolf'?
7. Describe Xavier's uniform.
8. What reason for Buhler's suicide is given by Globus?
9. What is the Schwanenwerder?
10. What is the Pimpf, and why is Pili proud to be a part of it?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)