|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Xavier find by the jetty?
(a) A dead swan.
(b) A dead body.
(c) An artificial foot.
(d) A china doll.
2. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
3. How did Xavier's mother die?
(a) She was attacked.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) In an air raid.
(d) In childirth.
4. Who does Globus now work for?
(a) The Kripo.
(b) The Gestapo.
(c) The Orpo.
(d) The SA.
5. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
(a) A tequila.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A cognac.
(d) A whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Xavier's apartment?
2. Who does Heydrich enjoy beating, according to Kripo rumour?
3. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
4. How does Xavier treat the body?
5. Why can Jaeger not escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Xavier accuse Hermann Jost of being a homosexual?
2. How was Stuckart and Maria Dymarski said to have died?
3. Why does Nebe allow Xavier to go to Switzerland?
4. What role in the art-smuggling ring did Stuckart play?
5. What was Rudi Halder's professional career?
6. Why is Charlie already in trouble with the German authorities?
7. What do Xavier and Charlie find in the deposit box?
8. Why is Xavier March known as 'the fox' instead of 'grey wolf'?
9. Why had Nebe blocked the court-martial proceedings against Xavier?
10. How does Xavier try to justify parking in front of the Great Hall?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)