|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man from the American embassy?
2. What is the official cause of Stuckart's death?
(a) Heart attack.
(d) A car accident.
3. What does Nebe describe Xavier as?
(a) A willing martyr.
(b) A degenerate.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A rat.
4. What does Luther suffer from?
(a) A paralyzed leg.
(c) Weak eyesight.
(d) A heart condition.
5. What is in the courtyard of Stuckart's apartment block?
(a) A garage.
(b) A memorial garden.
(d) Rubbish bins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
2. How did Xavier's mother die?
3. What had Buhler had for lunch the day he died?
4. What does Xavier have for his picnic?
5. What does Xavier find by the jetty?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the three possible solutions Xavier poses as solutions to Buhler's death?
2. Why did Xavier withdraw all his money from the bank?
3. Why does Xavier's passport confuse the customs official?
4. Why is Xavier complimentary of Globus on the phone?
5. What was Rudi Halder's professional career?
6. What does Xavier learn from Frau Trinkl?
7. Why does Nebe consider Xavier an irony?
8. What happens when Xavier boards the plane?
9. When did Xavier know that Max had betrayed him?
10. How does Charlie intend to cross the border into Switzerland with the documents?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)