|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which composer is being played in the run-up to the announcement?
2. What does Max Jaeger compare his drink to?
(c) Cat's piss.
(d) Pig's piss.
3. Where does Xavier try to escape from?
(a) A window.
(b) The basement.
(c) The rooftops.
(d) The back entrance.
4. What is the official cause of Stuckart's death?
(a) A car accident.
(c) Heart attack.
5. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Xavier that evening?
2. What date is the combination lock opened by?
3. What is the penalty for possessing a foreign bank account without permission?
4. What position had Halder held in the U-boat service?
5. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Xavier learn from Frau Trinkl?
2. Who does Xavier think of as he waits to leave Switzerland?
3. What is Luther's plan?
4. Why is Xavier March known as 'the fox' instead of 'grey wolf'?
5. Why does Max say "It's a joke!"
6. What is in the cellar of Buhler's house?
7. How do Xavier, Charlie and Henry try to avoid being overheard?
8. What happened to Paul Han and Magda Voss?
9. Why does Nebe consider Xavier an irony?
10. How does Charlie intend to cross the border into Switzerland with the documents?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)