|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Buhler lose his foot?
(c) Blood poisoning.
(d) A landmine.
2. Where does Xavier take his son out for the day?
(a) To play footbal.
(b) A tour bus.
(c) To a museum.
(d) To the zoo.
3. What is written in Buhler's diary on the day before he died?
(a) A phone number.
(b) A small cross.
(c) A meeting with the police.
(d) His sister's birthday.
4. What nationality was Globus?
5. What do the stairs of Xavier's apartment smell of?
(a) Cigarette smoke.
(b) Old meals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter is written on the pennant of the Mercedes limousine?
2. Why did Buhler have no children?
3. What smell do Xavier and the attendant try to cover with their cigarette smoke?
4. Where does Artur Nebe live?
5. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Stuckart's death been transferred to the sexual crimes division?
2. Why do you think Max is scared by the Gestapo involvement in Buhler's death?
3. What reason for Buhler's suicide is given by Globus?
4. What is inside the package Xavier takes from Buhler's mailbox?
5. Describe Xavier March's apartment.
6. Why had Nebe blocked the court-martial proceedings against Xavier?
7. What is the hierarchy of cars used by the security forces of the Reich?
8. What is the landlady's opinion of Charlotte Maguire?
9. What was Rudi Halder's professional career?
10. What happened to Paul Han and Magda Voss?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)