|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Xavier tell Nebe was in the deposit box?
(d) A painting.
2. Who does Charlie say Xavier is to her landlady?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) A colleague.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her boyfriend.
3. Where are the archives of the General Government located?
4. On which side of the Zurich See have the bankers settled on?
(a) The southern rim.
(b) The northern rim.
(c) The western rim.
(d) The eastern rim.
5. What does Halder say is the historian's job to bring out of chaos?
(a) The truth.
(b) More chaos.
(d) New lies.
6. What does Krebs use as an interrogator's prop?
(b) A newspaper.
(d) A bright lamp.
7. What accent does Luther speak with?
8. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Washington Times.
(c) The Chicago Post.
(d) The Herald Tribune.
9. What do the blood-red sausages remind Xavier of?
(a) The corpse's hand.
(b) Stuckart's corpse.
(c) His nightmares.
(d) Globus' fingers.
10. When did Martin Luther open the account with Zaugg?
(a) June 1942.
(b) May 1942.
(c) July 1942.
(d) August 1942.
11. How does Globus greet Xavier at the station?
(a) With surprise.
(b) With silence.
(c) With anger.
(d) With sarcasm.
12. What does Xavier hear Charlie do in her sleep?
(c) Shout out.
13. Which department did Kritzinger work for?
(a) The Judiciary.
(b) The Chancellery.
(c) The penal system.
14. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
15. What colour is Zaugg's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
2. What is inside the deposit box?
3. What does Krebs say Globus dislikes about Xavier?
4. What does Pili ask Xavier to read from?
5. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)