|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Halder say is the historian's job to bring out of chaos?
(a) The truth.
(c) New lies.
(d) More chaos.
2. What is Globus carrying when he takes over the interrogation?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A pair of pliers.
(c) A crowbar.
(d) A length of steel.
3. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
(a) In a cement mixer.
(b) In the river.
(c) In the sea.
(d) In a mine-shaft.
4. What does Xavier write into the mirror?
(a) Pack. No return.
(b) I love you.
(c) We've been caught.
(d) Don't speak.
5. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
6. Who is waiting for Xavier at Columbia House?
(c) His son.
7. Which stock is falling after the news of detente?
8. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
(a) In a safe.
(b) In his desk drawer.
(c) In the plant pot.
(d) In a cistern.
9. What images does Xavier try to fill his mind with?
(a) His childhood home.
(b) His wife.
(c) The Black Forest.
(d) Gothic cathedrals.
10. What colour is Charlie's lighter?
11. Who had the roads been named for?
(a) Iron Cross holders.
(c) U-boat captains.
12. What does Krebs use as an interrogator's prop?
(b) A bright lamp.
(d) A newspaper.
13. Who does Xavier suspect of trying to set him up with a new wife?
(a) Rudi Halder.
(b) Walther Fiebes.
(c) Max Jaeger.
(d) Artur Nebe.
14. What was the name of the Führer's armoured train?
15. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
(a) A pimp.
(b) A chaffeur.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A beggar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink is offered on the return flight to Berlin?
2. Who's statue stands at Flughafen Hermann Goring?
3. Where do Charlie, Xavier and Henry go to talk?
4. Who was the painter of the work in the Zurich bank vault?
5. How are Xavier and Max greeted in the bar on Obwall Strasse?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)