|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the smallest Jewish community mentioned?
2. What is the subject of Xavier's childhood dream?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His childhood home.
(d) His sister.
3. What does Xavier hear Charlie do in her sleep?
(d) Shout out.
4. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
(a) Underground passageways.
(b) A furnace.
(c) Secret files.
(d) Medieval documents.
5. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
(a) A nation of hotel-keepers.
(b) A nation of shopkeepers.
(c) A nation of farmers.
(d) A nation of criminals.
6. What does Xavier shout out to Globus as he is being tortured?
(a) The names of his family.
(b) The names of the death-camps.
(c) Charlie's name.
(d) The names of the conspirators.
7. Who does Xavier ask to see at the airport?
(a) A baggage-checker.
(b) The ariport manager.
(c) The cleaning crew.
(d) The head of security.
8. Who was the painter of the work in the Zurich bank vault?
(c) Leonardo da Vinci.
9. What was the name of the Führer's armoured train?
10. Who is the money for that Xavier gives Max?
11. Who was Luther intending to blackmail?
(b) The American Ambassador to Berlin.
(c) The British Head of State.
(d) The American Ambassador to London.
12. Why was Krebs picked to help Globus in the investigation?
(a) His record.
(b) His interest in art.
(c) His ignorance.
(d) His perfectionism.
13. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
(a) A vase.
(b) Tape recorder.
(c) A pair of pistols.
(d) A knife.
14. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
(c) Isle of Islay.
15. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
Short Answer Questions
1. What images does Xavier try to fill his mind with?
2. Who did Xavier used to meet where the old Synagogue stood?
3. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
4. Where did Charlie move after dropping out of school?
5. Which university did Charlie attend?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)