|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is playing on the radio after Henry arrives?
(a) Rock music.
(b) German jazz music.
(c) Classical music.
(d) Military music.
2. What is 'Zyklon B'?
(a) An anthrax compound.
(b) Carbon monoxide.
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Crystallised hydrogen cyanide.
3. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
(a) A chaffeur.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A pimp.
(d) A drug dealer.
4. What does Halder say is the historian's job to bring out of chaos?
(a) The truth.
(c) New lies.
(d) More chaos.
5. Who does Charlie say Xavier is to her landlady?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) A colleague.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her boyfriend.
6. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
7. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
(a) Tape recorder.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pair of pistols.
(d) A vase.
8. Who was Luther intending to blackmail?
(a) The American Ambassador to London.
(c) The American Ambassador to Berlin.
(d) The British Head of State.
9. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
10. What is the registrar's secret?
(b) She's not German.
(c) An illicit affair.
11. Who is the money for that Xavier gives Max?
12. How are Xavier and Max greeted in the bar on Obwall Strasse?
(a) With hostility.
(b) With silence.
13. Which stock is falling after the news of detente?
14. Who had the roads been named for?
(b) U-boat captains.
(d) Iron Cross holders.
15. What does Xavier say is worse than going crazy?
Short Answer Questions
1. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
2. Who was the painter of the work in the Zurich bank vault?
3. What does Pili ask Xavier to read from?
4. Who sits next to Xavier on the plane?
5. What images does Xavier try to fill his mind with?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)