|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's statue stands at Flughafen Hermann Goring?
(a) Hermann Goring's.
(b) Hanna Reitsch's.
(c) Amelia Earheart's.
(d) Adolf Hitler's.
2. What does Xavier buy Charlie?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A mug.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) A dress.
3. What does Xavier say is worse than going crazy?
4. Who had the roads been named for?
(b) U-boat captains.
(c) Iron Cross holders.
5. What is on the walls of Xavier's cell?
6. Which department did Kritzinger work for?
(b) The Judiciary.
(c) The penal system.
(d) The Chancellery.
7. What does Xavier give the railway worker?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A drink.
(c) Some money.
(d) A key.
8. What was the name of Charlie's father?
9. Who is responsible for arranging Xavier's freedom?
(a) Max Jaeger.
(b) Artur Nebe.
10. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A pimp.
(c) A chaffeur.
(d) A beggar.
11. What colour are the trams in Zurich?
(a) Red and white.
(b) Blue and yellow.
(c) Green and white.
(d) Orange and white.
12. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
13. Who does Xavier ask to see at the airport?
(a) A baggage-checker.
(b) The head of security.
(c) The cleaning crew.
(d) The ariport manager.
14. What is playing on the radio after Henry arrives?
(a) Classical music.
(b) Rock music.
(c) German jazz music.
(d) Military music.
15. Which stock is falling after the news of detente?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
2. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
3. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
4. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
5. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)