|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Charlie's father?
2. What does Halder say is the historian's job to bring out of chaos?
(b) More chaos.
(c) The truth.
(d) New lies.
3. What does Krebs give Xavier?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) Car keys.
(d) Some food.
4. Who did Xavier used to meet where the old Synagogue stood?
(b) His wife.
(d) His close friends.
5. What is the subject of the Fuhrer's speech when Xavier and Charlie leave her apartment?
6. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
(a) Underground passageways.
(b) A furnace.
(c) Secret files.
(d) Medieval documents.
7. What is inside the deposit box?
(b) A cardboard box.
(d) A metal box.
8. Who does Xavier suspect of trying to set him up with a new wife?
(a) Max Jaeger.
(b) Artur Nebe.
(c) Rudi Halder.
(d) Walther Fiebes.
9. Who was Luther intending to blackmail?
(b) The British Head of State.
(c) The American Ambassador to Berlin.
(d) The American Ambassador to London.
10. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
11. What is Globus carrying when he takes over the interrogation?
(a) A length of steel.
(b) A crowbar.
(c) A pair of pliers.
(d) A baseball bat.
12. How does Globus greet Xavier at the station?
(a) With surprise.
(b) With anger.
(c) With sarcasm.
(d) With silence.
13. What do the blood-red sausages remind Xavier of?
(a) Globus' fingers.
(b) The corpse's hand.
(c) Stuckart's corpse.
(d) His nightmares.
14. Which stock is falling after the news of detente?
15. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
(b) Isle of Islay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Xavier write into the mirror?
2. What is Klara's maiden name?
3. Who does Charlie say Xavier is to her landlady?
4. What is 'Zyklon B'?
5. Where do Charlie, Xavier and Henry go to talk?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)