|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
2. Which hotel does Globus say Luther could afford to stay at?
(a) Hotel Kempinski.
(b) Hotel Gendarmenmarkt.
(c) Hotel Adlon.
(d) The Ritz.
3. What does Globus break of Xavier's at first?
(a) His hand.
(b) His foot.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His nose.
4. What is Klara's maiden name?
5. What is 'Zyklon B'?
(a) Carbon monoxide.
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Crystallised hydrogen cyanide.
(d) An anthrax compound.
6. What is playing on the radio after Henry arrives?
(a) Classical music.
(b) Rock music.
(c) German jazz music.
(d) Military music.
7. Where is Xavier taken by the Gestapo?
(a) An abandoned warehouse.
(b) Gestapo headquarters.
(c) An underground bunker.
(d) Kripo headquarters.
8. Which department did Kritzinger work for?
(a) The Judiciary.
(b) The Chancellery.
(d) The penal system.
9. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
10. What wars with servility in the custom man's face?
11. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
12. What is the subject of Xavier's childhood dream?
(a) His sister.
(b) His childhood home.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
13. How are Xavier and Max greeted in the bar on Obwall Strasse?
(a) With hostility.
(c) With silence.
14. What does Krebs give Xavier?
(a) Some food.
(b) A knife.
(c) Car keys.
(d) A gun.
15. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
(a) In his desk drawer.
(b) In a safe.
(c) In a cistern.
(d) In the plant pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Globus carrying when he takes over the interrogation?
2. Which is the smallest Jewish community mentioned?
3. What does Halder say is the historian's job to bring out of chaos?
4. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
5. What does Krebs say Globus dislikes about Xavier?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)