|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Charlie's father?
2. Who was the painter of the work in the Zurich bank vault?
(a) Leonardo da Vinci.
3. Who does Xavier suspect of trying to set him up with a new wife?
(a) Rudi Halder.
(b) Max Jaeger.
(c) Artur Nebe.
(d) Walther Fiebes.
4. What wars with servility in the custom man's face?
5. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
(a) Secret files.
(b) A furnace.
(c) Medieval documents.
(d) Underground passageways.
6. What does Xavier buy Charlie?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A dress.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) A mug.
7. On which side of the Zurich See have the bankers settled on?
(a) The northern rim.
(b) The eastern rim.
(c) The western rim.
(d) The southern rim.
8. Where do Charlie, Xavier and Henry go to talk?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The parlour.
(c) The lounge.
(d) The bedroom.
9. What is the subject of Xavier's childhood dream?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His childhood home.
10. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A pimp.
(c) A chaffeur.
(d) A drug dealer.
11. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
12. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
13. How does Globus greet Xavier at the station?
(a) With silence.
(b) With anger.
(c) With sarcasm.
(d) With surprise.
14. Which hotel does Globus say Luther could afford to stay at?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) Hotel Adlon.
(c) Hotel Kempinski.
(d) Hotel Gendarmenmarkt.
15. What does Xavier say is worse than going crazy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krebs give Xavier?
2. Who is waiting for Xavier at Columbia House?
3. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
4. Why was Krebs picked to help Globus in the investigation?
5. What is the subject of the Fuhrer's speech when Xavier and Charlie leave her apartment?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)