|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Xavier and Max greeted in the bar on Obwall Strasse?
(b) With silence.
(c) With hostility.
2. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A pimp.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A chaffeur.
3. What accent does Luther speak with?
4. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
5. Who does Xavier ask to see at the airport?
(a) The ariport manager.
(b) A baggage-checker.
(c) The head of security.
(d) The cleaning crew.
6. What does Krebs give Xavier?
(a) A gun.
(b) Car keys.
(c) A knife.
(d) Some food.
7. Who sits next to Xavier on the plane?
(a) Max Jaeger.
(b) An SS officer.
(c) Martin Luther.
(d) Charlotte Maguire.
8. Who does Charlie say Xavier is to her landlady?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) A colleague.
(d) Her boyfriend.
9. What does Xavier hear Charlie do in her sleep?
(d) Shout out.
10. Who is the money for that Xavier gives Max?
11. Who's statue stands at Flughafen Hermann Goring?
(a) Hanna Reitsch's.
(b) Hermann Goring's.
(c) Amelia Earheart's.
(d) Adolf Hitler's.
12. What does Xavier give the railway worker?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A drink.
(c) Some money.
(d) A key.
13. Which is the smallest Jewish community mentioned?
14. Why was Krebs picked to help Globus in the investigation?
(a) His interest in art.
(b) His ignorance.
(c) His perfectionism.
(d) His record.
15. On which side of the Zurich See have the bankers settled on?
(a) The northern rim.
(b) The eastern rim.
(c) The western rim.
(d) The southern rim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krebs say Globus dislikes about Xavier?
2. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
3. What is Klara's maiden name?
4. Who had the roads been named for?
5. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)