|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the walls of Xavier's cell?
2. Which university did Charlie attend?
(b) New York.
3. How are Xavier and Max greeted in the bar on Obwall Strasse?
(a) With silence.
(b) With hostility.
4. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
(a) A pair of pistols.
(b) A knife.
(c) Tape recorder.
(d) A vase.
5. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A pimp.
(c) A beggar.
(d) A chaffeur.
6. What is Globus carrying when he takes over the interrogation?
(a) A crowbar.
(b) A pair of pliers.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A length of steel.
7. What does Krebs use as an interrogator's prop?
(a) A bright lamp.
(d) A newspaper.
8. What does Halder say is the historian's job to bring out of chaos?
(a) New lies.
(b) More chaos.
(c) The truth.
9. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
(a) Medieval documents.
(b) Underground passageways.
(c) Secret files.
(d) A furnace.
10. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
11. Who had the roads been named for?
(a) Iron Cross holders.
(c) U-boat captains.
12. What does Xavier say is worse than going crazy?
13. What colour are the trams in Zurich?
(a) Red and white.
(b) Blue and yellow.
(c) Green and white.
(d) Orange and white.
14. What does Xavier give the railway worker?
(a) A drink.
(b) A key.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) Some money.
15. Who does Xavier suspect of trying to set him up with a new wife?
(a) Walther Fiebes.
(b) Rudi Halder.
(c) Max Jaeger.
(d) Artur Nebe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Xavier taken by the Gestapo?
2. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
3. Who is the money for that Xavier gives Max?
4. What was the name of the Führer's armoured train?
5. What was the name of Charlie's father?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)