|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Luther intending to blackmail?
(a) The British Head of State.
(c) The American Ambassador to Berlin.
(d) The American Ambassador to London.
2. What was the name of Charlie's father?
3. What colour is the bag Xavier takes from the airport?
4. When did Martin Luther open the account with Zaugg?
(a) May 1942.
(b) August 1942.
(c) June 1942.
(d) July 1942.
5. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
(d) Isle of Islay.
6. Which is the smallest Jewish community mentioned?
7. What does Xavier tell Nebe was in the deposit box?
(b) A painting.
8. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
(a) A pair of pistols.
(b) Tape recorder.
(c) A vase.
(d) A knife.
9. What does Xavier hear Charlie do in her sleep?
(b) Shout out.
10. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Herald Tribune.
(c) The Chicago Post.
(d) The Washington Times.
11. Who was the painter of the work in the Zurich bank vault?
(d) Leonardo da Vinci.
12. Why was Krebs picked to help Globus in the investigation?
(a) His record.
(b) His interest in art.
(c) His ignorance.
(d) His perfectionism.
13. Which stock is falling after the news of detente?
14. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
(a) In a cistern.
(b) In a safe.
(c) In his desk drawer.
(d) In the plant pot.
15. Which hotel does Globus say Luther could afford to stay at?
(a) The Ritz.
(b) Hotel Adlon.
(c) Hotel Kempinski.
(d) Hotel Gendarmenmarkt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Globus carrying when he takes over the interrogation?
2. Who sits next to Xavier on the plane?
3. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
4. What accent does Luther speak with?
5. What is 'Zyklon B'?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)