|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Charlie move after dropping out of school?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Washington DC.
2. What drink is offered on the return flight to Berlin?
3. What is inside the deposit box?
(a) A metal box.
(b) A cardboard box.
4. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A pimp.
(c) A chaffeur.
(d) A drug dealer.
5. Where had Xavier been going when his passport was issued?
6. Who does Charlie say Xavier is to her landlady?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) A colleague.
7. Who does Xavier suspect of trying to set him up with a new wife?
(a) Walther Fiebes.
(b) Max Jaeger.
(c) Rudi Halder.
(d) Artur Nebe.
8. What colour is Charlie's lighter?
9. Where do Charlie, Xavier and Henry go to talk?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The parlour.
(d) The lounge.
10. What does Pili ask Xavier to read from?
(a) A book of fairytales.
(b) Mein Kampf.
(c) Picture magazines.
(d) Colouring book.
11. Which is the smallest Jewish community mentioned?
12. What does Xavier write into the mirror?
(a) Don't speak.
(b) Pack. No return.
(c) I love you.
(d) We've been caught.
13. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
14. What does Globus break of Xavier's at first?
(a) His nose.
(b) His foot.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His hand.
15. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
(a) A vase.
(b) Tape recorder.
(c) A knife.
(d) A pair of pistols.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Xavier buy Charlie?
2. Which university did Charlie attend?
3. Which department did Kritzinger work for?
4. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
5. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)