|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is 'Zyklon B'?
(a) Crystallised hydrogen cyanide.
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Carbon monoxide.
(d) An anthrax compound.
2. What colour is Zaugg's hair?
3. Which newspaper does Charlie want to print the story in?
(a) The Washington Times.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Herald Tribune.
(d) The Chicago Post.
4. Where is Xavier taken by the Gestapo?
(a) Kripo headquarters.
(b) An abandoned warehouse.
(c) An underground bunker.
(d) Gestapo headquarters.
5. Where do Charlie, Xavier and Henry go to talk?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The lounge.
(c) The parlour.
(d) The bedroom.
6. Which hotel does Globus say Luther could afford to stay at?
(a) Hotel Adlon.
(b) Hotel Kempinski.
(c) The Ritz.
(d) Hotel Gendarmenmarkt.
7. What images does Xavier try to fill his mind with?
(a) The Black Forest.
(b) Gothic cathedrals.
(c) His childhood home.
(d) His wife.
8. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
(c) Isle of Islay.
9. Who is waiting for Xavier at Columbia House?
(a) His son.
10. Which department did Kritzinger work for?
(a) The Judiciary.
(b) The penal system.
(c) The Chancellery.
11. What drink is offered on the return flight to Berlin?
12. Who does Xavier suspect of trying to set him up with a new wife?
(a) Rudi Halder.
(b) Artur Nebe.
(c) Max Jaeger.
(d) Walther Fiebes.
13. Who did Xavier used to meet where the old Synagogue stood?
(b) His wife.
(d) His close friends.
14. How does Globus greet Xavier at the station?
(a) With sarcasm.
(b) With anger.
(c) With surprise.
(d) With silence.
15. What accent does Luther speak with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for arranging Xavier's freedom?
2. Where had Gerhard Klopfer's body been found?
3. How does Xavier think it is easy to live one's life?
4. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
5. Who's statue stands at Flughafen Hermann Goring?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)