|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on top of Charlie's lavatory?
(a) A knife.
(b) A pair of pistols.
(c) Tape recorder.
(d) A vase.
2. What is Globus carrying when he takes over the interrogation?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A pair of pliers.
(c) A crowbar.
(d) A length of steel.
3. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
(a) Secret files.
(b) Underground passageways.
(c) Medieval documents.
(d) A furnace.
4. Who is the money for that Xavier gives Max?
5. What is on the walls of Xavier's cell?
6. What is inside the deposit box?
(a) A cardboard box.
(c) A metal box.
7. Who answers the phone in Xavier's apartment?
8. Who was the painter of the work in the Zurich bank vault?
(d) Leonardo da Vinci.
9. What is 'Zyklon B'?
(a) Crystallised hydrogen cyanide.
(b) Carbon monoxide.
(c) An anthrax compound.
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
10. Who did Xavier used to meet where the old Synagogue stood?
(a) His close friends.
(d) His wife.
11. What whiskey does Charlie send to Xavier?
(a) Isle of Islay.
12. Where does Xavier hide the key to the Swiss account?
(a) In the plant pot.
(b) In a cistern.
(c) In a safe.
(d) In his desk drawer.
13. What does Halder say is the historian's job to bring out of chaos?
(a) More chaos.
(b) The truth.
(c) New lies.
14. What is Klara's maiden name?
15. What does Krebs use as an interrogator's prop?
(a) A newspaper.
(d) A bright lamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had the roads been named for?
2. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
3. Where is Xavier taken by the Gestapo?
4. What does Pili ask Xavier to read from?
5. What drink is offered on the return flight to Berlin?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)