|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krebs use as an interrogator's prop?
(a) A bright lamp.
(d) A newspaper.
2. What does Xavier shout out to Globus as he is being tortured?
(a) The names of his family.
(b) The names of the conspirators.
(c) Charlie's name.
(d) The names of the death-camps.
3. What does Globus break of Xavier's at first?
(a) His hand.
(b) His teeth.
(c) His foot.
(d) His nose.
4. what does the Führer call the Swiss?
(a) A nation of hotel-keepers.
(b) A nation of shopkeepers.
(c) A nation of criminals.
(d) A nation of farmers.
5. Who is responsible for arranging Xavier's freedom?
(a) Artur Nebe.
(d) Max Jaeger.
6. What does Xavier write into the mirror?
(a) We've been caught.
(b) I love you.
(c) Pack. No return.
(d) Don't speak.
7. On which side of the Zurich See have the bankers settled on?
(a) The western rim.
(b) The eastern rim.
(c) The southern rim.
(d) The northern rim.
8. In which station is the supposed body of Martin Luther found?
9. What is behind the steel door in the basement of the Reichsarchiv?
(a) A furnace.
(b) Medieval documents.
(c) Secret files.
(d) Underground passageways.
10. What is Globus carrying when he takes over the interrogation?
(a) A pair of pliers.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A length of steel.
(d) A crowbar.
11. Which university did Charlie attend?
(a) New York.
12. What is Klara's maiden name?
13. What does Krebs give Xavier?
(a) Some food.
(b) Car keys.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
14. Which stock is falling after the news of detente?
15. How does Globus greet Xavier at the station?
(a) With silence.
(b) With anger.
(c) With surprise.
(d) With sarcasm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accent does Luther speak with?
2. Who had the roads been named for?
3. What colour are the trams in Zurich?
4. Who did Xavier used to meet where the old Synagogue stood?
5. Who does Doctor Eisler say Xavier looks like out of uniform?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)