Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Tuesday, April 14, 1964, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4
1. Why is Xavier March known as 'the fox' instead of 'grey wolf'?
2. How has the Unter den Linden changed since 1936 in the novel?
3. How are the Reich security forces organized?
4. Describe Xavier's office in the Kripo headquarters.
5. Why does Xavier accuse Hermann Jost of being a homosexual?
6. What is the Schwanenwerder?
7. What is the Pimpf, and why is Pili proud to be a part...
This section contains 706 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)