Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the lake mentioned at the beginning of the novel?
2. Where does Xavier believe the rain to be coming from?
3. What did the young SS officer believe the body to be when he first saw it?
4. What limb is the corpse missing?
His left foot.
5. Where is Xavier's apartment?
6. Which investigator was meant to be on duty the morning of April 14?
7. Before '36, what lined the Unter den Linden?
8. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
This section contains 2,939 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)