|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Xavier pour for himself?
(a) A vodka.
(b) A cognac.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A tequila.
2. Where does Xavier take his son out for the day?
(a) To the zoo.
(b) To play footbal.
(c) A tour bus.
(d) To a museum.
3. What did the young SS officer believe the body to be when he first saw it?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A swan.
(c) A statue.
(d) A sheep.
4. How does Pili hold his dagger on the bus?
(a) Like a sword.
(b) Like a crucifix.
(c) Like candy.
(d) Like a torch.
5. What is on top of the piano in the drawing room?
(b) A vase of flowers.
(c) A carriage clock.
(d) Two photographs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Xavier calls on discovering the identity of the body?
2. Why does Xavier think the parcel was wrapped by a woman?
3. How many filing cabinets are in Xavier's office?
4. What trees are at the heart of the Grunewald?
5. What colour is representing the current level of terrorist alert in the Kripo headquaters?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)