|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, April 15, Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buhler's only surviving relative?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His daughter.
2. Which is the first room in Buhler's house that Xavier enters?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The pantry.
3. What limb is the corpse missing?
(a) His right hand.
(b) His left foot.
(c) His left hand.
(d) His right foot.
4. Who is the first person Xavier calls on discovering the identity of the body?
(a) Josef Buhler.
(b) Max Jaeger.
(c) Hermann Jost.
5. What is the official cause of Stuckart's death?
(c) A car accident.
(d) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Buhler's wife?
2. What had Stiefel been arrested for previously?
3. What smell do Xavier and the attendant try to cover with their cigarette smoke?
4. What is in the courtyard of Stuckart's apartment block?
5. What disease had Xavier invalided out of the navy?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)