|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 - "A Pretender - How One Fine Man is Ill-Used by Fate and Another Dares Deceive It".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of adverse weather is Gann's flying route used to experiencing?
(a) Large, golf ball-sized hail.
(b) Low lying snowfall.
(c) Deep, dense fog.
(d) Sudden, heavy thunderstorms.
2. When Gann sees the base of Goose Bay in the middle of such natural beauty, how does he feel about the location of the base?
(a) He feels hate toward the beauty of the remote location.
(b) He feels overjoyed at the sight of the mechanization.
(c) He feels inspired by the land and scenery.
(d) He feels ashamed that it has interrupted the remote location.
3. With a fire in the plane, Gann knows he must try to land. What does he see that overjoys him as he tries to land?
(a) A small hole in the weather.
(b) Another plane ushering him onto the runway.
(c) A clear view of the runway.
(d) The fire beginning to burn out.
4. Who does Gann end up living with during his time in Brazil?
5. How long does it take for the men of O'Connor's lost flight to be rescued?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Twelve days.
(c) One week.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gann mention the technician looks for the missing item when they are in Wilkes-Barre?
2. While Gann is straightening out the mess with the missing item in Wilkes-Barre, what is Ross doing?
3. Trying to show his technical ability to Ross, what does Gann try to do immediately upon Ross' signal?
4. Which numbers are more senior to Gann's?
5. Initially, how does Gann view Keim's character?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)