Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks the dam of Jeanne's memories about Manzanar?
2. How many members of the family go to Los Angeles?
3. Who is Jeanne's oldest sister?
4. What is the 442nd Combat Regiment?
5. What is the greatest difficulty that the family faces in L.A.?
Essay Topic 1
What was the purpose of the internment camps? Dido they fulfill their purpose? Why or why not? Do you think the camps were right? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How did the camps affect family life for the internees? What aspects of the camp affect Jeanne's family? How does her family change from the outside world to internment in the camps? Are they able to put the family back the way it was when they are released from the camp?
Essay Topic 3
Jeanne is a child while the family lives in Manzanar. How do you think the camp experience is different for different age groups? Use examples from the book to back up your answers. Who had the toughest time at the camp? Why?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)