Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks the dam of Jeanne's memories about Manzanar?
2. How many members of the family go to Los Angeles?
3. Who is Jeanne's oldest sister?
4. What is the 442nd Combat Regiment?
5. What is the greatest difficulty that the family faces in L.A.?
Essay Topic 1
What are the events that lead to the creation of Manzanar? Why do you think the government chose to create the internment camps? Do you agree or disagree with this decision? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Jeanne faces many life-changing experiences in the book. What event do you think had the greatest effect on Jeanne? Why did it have the greatest effect? How did the event change Jeanne's life? Use specific examples from the book to back up your argument.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Jeanne's family. Which member of the family do you think does the most to hold everyone together? Why? Which family member presents the most challenges to the family? Why? To whom is Jeanne closest? Why do you think this is the case?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)