Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jeanne goes to the first campground when she is in what grade?
2. What does Jeanne explore that her father is against?
3. Where does Jeanne find that she is accepted?
4. What is the 442nd Combat Regiment?
5. Why can't Jeanne participate in the odori lessons?
What was the purpose of the internment camps? Dido they fulfill their purpose? Why or why not? Do you think the camps were right? Why or why not?
Although they are interned, the individuals in the camps engag in small (and larger) acts of resistance against their imprisonment and the discrimination. What are some of these acts of resistance? What do the acts accomplish? Why do you think the internees use these acts of resistance?
Jeanne faces many life-changing experiences in the book. What event do you think had the greatest effect on Jeanne? Why did it have the greatest effect? How did the event change Jeanne's life? Use specific examples from the book to back up your argument.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)