Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks the dam of Jeanne's memories about Manzanar?
2. How many members of the family go to Los Angeles?
3. Who is Jeanne's oldest sister?
4. What is the 442nd Combat Regiment?
5. What is the greatest difficulty that the family faces in L.A.?
Essay Topic 1
Jeanne is a child while the family lives in Manzanar. How do you think the camp experience is different for different age groups? Use examples from the book to back up your answers. Who had the toughest time at the camp? Why?
Essay Topic 2
What happened at the reservoir shack on the night of the December Riot? Who was present? Why do you think the people present felt the way that they did? Do you think you would feel similarly if you had been there that night? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Trace Jeanne's feelings about her Japanese heritage through the events of the book. Which events have an impact on her self-image? How do the events make her feel about her Japanese heritage?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)