Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks the dam of Jeanne's memories about Manzanar?
(b) Jeanne's husband
(c) A Caucasian photographer from the camps
(d) A camp official
2. How many members of the family go to Los Angeles?
3. Who is Jeanne's oldest sister?
4. What is the 442nd Combat Regiment?
(a) An all Japanese unit
(b) A specialized naval unit
(c) A front line unit in Japan
(d) An all California unit
5. What is the greatest difficulty that the family faces in L.A.?
(a) Finding somewhere to live
(b) Finding their way around town
(c) Getting their possessions out of storage
(d) Jeanne getting into school
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Supreme Court vote that loyal citizens cannot be detained against their will by the government?
2. Where does Woody serve in the military?
3. What worries Papa after the bombing of Hiroshima?
4. To what city does Eleanor move?
5. How does Papa decide that the family is going to travel back to Los Angeles?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)