Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks the dam of Jeanne's memories about Manzanar?
(b) Jeanne's husband
(c) A Caucasian photographer from the camps
(d) A camp official
2. How many members of the family go to Los Angeles?
3. Who is Jeanne's oldest sister?
4. What is the 442nd Combat Regiment?
(a) An all Japanese unit
(b) A specialized naval unit
(c) A front line unit in Japan
(d) An all California unit
5. What is the greatest difficulty that the family faces in L.A.?
(a) Finding somewhere to live
(b) Finding their way around town
(c) Getting their possessions out of storage
(d) Jeanne getting into school
6. When does the Supreme Court vote that loyal citizens cannot be detained against their will by the government?
7. Where does Woody serve in the military?
8. What worries Papa after the bombing of Hiroshima?
(a) He worries that he will be drafted into the military
(b) He worries about having to stay in the camp
(c) He fears all of his family is lost
(d) He fears that Japan will retaliate
9. To what city does Eleanor move?
(a) San Diego
10. How does Papa decide that the family is going to travel back to Los Angeles?
(a) By car
(b) By plane
(c) By train
(d) By bus
11. What grade does Jeanne enter in Los Angeles?
12. Where does Mama go to work?
(a) A doctor's office
(b) A hospital
(c) A fish cannery
(d) A school
13. Who is Woody's wife?
14. What hobby does Jeanne try that she comes to believe is a horrible abuse of the body?
15. Jeanne becomes the first person in her family to _________.
(a) Get married to a Caucasian
(b) Get a divorce
(c) Graduate from college
(d) Have twins
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jeanne's return to school and outside life like?
2. Why did the family erect a gravestone with Papa's name on it?
3. Jeanne and her father are in the firebreak waiting for what?
4. How does Jeanne's family react to the news that the camps are closing?
5. What does Woody bring as a gift to his father's family?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)