Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jeanne goes to the first campground when she is in what grade?
2. What does Jeanne explore that her father is against?
3. Where does Jeanne find that she is accepted?
(a) Peer activities
(b) Academic activities
(c) Social activities
(d) Dating activities
4. What is the 442nd Combat Regiment?
(a) An all Japanese unit
(b) An all California unit
(c) A specialized naval unit
(d) A front line unit in Japan
5. Why can't Jeanne participate in the odori lessons?
(a) She is too tall
(b) She thinks it is too Japanese
(c) She doesn't speak Japanese
(d) Her father doesn't want her too
6. What is Jeanne reminded of when Woody leaves?
(a) When they had to sell their belongings
(b) When they left Ocean Park
(c) When Papa went to fish the last time
(d) When they first arrived at the camp
7. What grade does Jeanne enter in Los Angeles?
8. What date does the government set for final closure of the camp?
(a) April 15
(b) October 31
(c) June 21
(d) December 1
9. With whom does Jeanne make friends?
10. Where does the family find housing?
(a) An apartment
(b) A trailer
(c) A house
(d) A barn
11. What does Papa want to build?
(a) A housing project
(b) A boat
(c) A better bond with Jeanne
(d) A Japanese civil rights organization
12. What is Jeanne's return to school and outside life like?
13. What would Jeanne be horrified about if anyone asked her out on a date?
(a) Her lack of money
(b) Papa's behavior
(c) Her Japanese ancestry
(d) The apartment the family lives in
14. What does Manzanar mean in Spanish?
(a) Windswept mountain
(b) Cold wind
(c) Apple orchard
(d) Green valley
15. Jeanne's family moves closer to what in the camp?
(a) The mess hall
(b) The reservoir shack
(c) The hospital
(d) The main gate
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rooms does the family's new unit have?
2. Why is there a housing shortage on the West Coast?
3. Where does Woody serve in the military?
4. How does Papa decide that the family is going to travel back to Los Angeles?
5. What does Papa sketch?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)