1. What do Jeanne and the other women go to do?
See off the fishing fleet
2. What is surprising about the morning at the wharf?
The fishing fleet comes back
3. What does the man at the cannery shout?
Pearl Harbor is bombed
4. In what year do the events of the book begin?
5. What does Jeanne's father burn?
Papers identifying him as a native Japanese
6. What does the FBI find in many of the houses they search?
Short wave radios
This section contains 3,742 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)