|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Ka-Ke, Near Hiroshima: April 1946.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true about Papa?
(a) Mama's family loved him
(b) He never finishes anything he starts
(c) He's not interested in making it big
(d) He doesn't like excuses
2. Who has meals brought to him or her instead of eating in the mess hall?
3. Where does Woody serve in the military?
4. Many people in the camp become sick because of what reason?
(a) High temperatures
(b) Too much food
(c) Spoiled food
(d) A lack of water
5. What does the experience of visiting the family show Woody?
(a) That he is proud of his father
(b) That Woody belongs in Japan
(c) That his family in America is nothing like his family in Japan
(d) That his father lied about his family
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jeanne's father come to the United States?
2. What does Jeanne explore that her father is against?
3. Who punches Papa?
4. What closes permanently in July of 1945?
5. Who works on the walls with Kiyo?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)