|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Ka-Ke, Near Hiroshima: April 1946.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Papa do to Mama?
(a) Breaks her leg
(b) Brings her flowers
(c) Threatens her with his cane
(d) Forces her to sleep outside
2. What is the 442nd Combat Regiment?
(a) A front line unit in Japan
(b) An all California unit
(c) A specialized naval unit
(d) An all Japanese unit
3. Who needs to be escorted to the train station to protect them from the crowds?
(a) Jeanne and her parents
(b) Kiyo and Granny
(c) May and her family
(d) Woody's wife and children
4. How long is it between the time that Jeanne's father is arrested and the next time that they see him?
(a) Almost a year
(b) Four months
(c) Three days
(d) Five years
5. What happens to Papa at Fort Lincoln?
(a) He loses an arm
(b) He gets cancer
(c) He is injured in a farm accident
(d) His feet are frostbitten
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jeanne's Mom pack heavy coats for them?
2. Where does Woody serve in the military?
3. What helps alleviate the overcrowding in the camp?
4. With what is Papa charged?
5. What is a common condition in the camp?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)