|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Inu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the family arrives at the camp, what obscures their vision of it?
(a) Their blindfolds
(c) Blowing sand
(d) A rainstorm
2. For what career does Papa first begin to prepare?
(a) A naval career
(b) An accountant
(c) A doctor
(d) A pilot
3. Why doesn't Papa return to Japan?
(a) His law degree is the United States
(b) The size of his family
(c) He wants to move to China
(d) He is wanted in Japan for murder
4. What does the interviewer ask Papa?
(a) His reason for having four children
(b) His favorite baseball team
(c) His favorite color
(d) His reason for coming to the United States
5. Who does Jeanne think the internees look like in the surplus clothing?
(a) Charlie Chaplin
(b) Clark Gable
(c) James Dean
(d) Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Papa at Fort Lincoln?
2. Who is required to work in the camp?
3. What helps the family get through the difficult circumstances?
4. What do many people wear as they arrive in the camps?
5. What does "Inu" mean?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)